Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

kevinuk81
Cheese roll anyone?
Cheese roll anyone?

Songlist.

Post by kevinuk81 » Tue May 03, 2016 11:23 am

Found this, seems to be up to date.

http://www.setlist.fm/stats/alice-cooper-63d63aa3.html
Anything I say or write is my own personal opinion, no matter who agrees or disagrees with me.

mr.barlow

Re: Songlist.

Post by mr.barlow » Tue May 03, 2016 7:45 pm

Is that list updated daily?

By the end of the month Alice will have played Eighteen another 175 times----with the crutch!

kevinuk81
Cheese roll anyone?
Cheese roll anyone?

Post by kevinuk81 » Tue May 03, 2016 9:17 pm

Seems to be updated daily, click on any song and see when it was performed.
Anything I say or write is my own personal opinion, no matter who agrees or disagrees with me.

dadascot
Dada God
Dada God

Post by dadascot » Tue May 03, 2016 9:40 pm

No dada tracks, this house is haunted is a surprise.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Tue May 03, 2016 11:07 pm

mr.barlow wrote:Is that list updated daily?

By the end of the month Alice will have played Eighteen another 175 times----with the crutch!
I think Alice would have a major panic attack if the crutch was to go missing. Could be a great college dare.

Babysquid
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Babysquid » Wed May 04, 2016 11:33 am

I think it's a bit off on the early tracks, but then that's to be expected. I'm sure they played Today Muller more than once and it's on the whisky album.
Interesting though

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Wed May 04, 2016 12:20 pm

Babysquid wrote:I think it's a bit off on the early tracks, but then that's to be expected. I'm sure they played Today Muller more than once and it's on the whisky album.
Interesting though
They can only take info for the shows the have info for, and with the very early shows much of the info they have is guesswork.
Happy to be corrected but I don`t think there's any solid evidence to support the fact they used the exact same setlist all through the PFY and EA tours the way they did from LITD onwards. I can image the setlist being changed around with new ideas coming in and out.
For example we know LITD songs appeared in the show prior to the album being released.

Toronto Bob
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Toronto Bob » Wed May 04, 2016 2:12 pm

Well there isn't solid evidence about the band using the exact set list during the years of 68/69/70 but there isn't any evidence that they were an improve jam band that didn't adhere to any set list and took musical cues from each other on what they would play next.

A reasonable assessment would be they had a core set list that would be pared down for opening slots or festival shows and expanded to fill a headline show and I suppose really expanded if they were playing multiple sets in one night.

BB on Mars had to be played at least twice because it does appear on the Whisky recording and the Avalon Ballroom recording.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Wed May 04, 2016 2:36 pm

Toronto Bob wrote:Well there isn't solid evidence about the band using the exact set list during the years of 68/69/70 but there isn't any evidence that they were an improve jam band that didn't adhere to any set list and took musical cues from each other on what they would play next.

True. Yes I'm sure there was a core of songs played, but whether it was stuck to quite as strictly as in later years I'm not so sure. My example was that we know 18 was included before LITD as an extended jammy thing. I don`t know a definitive answer though.
Toronto Bob wrote: A reasonable assessment would be they had a core set list that would be pared down for opening slots or festival shows and expanded to fill a headline show and I suppose really expanded if they were playing multiple sets in one night.
Seems logical yes.