Post subject: He's Back DJ Mix
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:16 am 
Dada God
Dada God

Not a favourite of mine but some here seems to really like. Found a site that that has this;

HALLOWEEN ISSUE!

“Hot Tracks” Series 6, Issue 9 was a special Halloween Issue released in 1987. This set includes frightening remixes and mind melting dance hits. One of the coolest things about this release is the inclusion of “He’s Back (The Man Behind The Mask)” by Alice Cooper taken from the film “Friday The 13th, Part VI: (Jason Lives)”. This track never had a 12″ remix and has really been overlooked. So glad Hot Tracks remixed this one! Dim the lights have some candy corn and enjoy this double 12″ from Hot Tracks!

Below are the linear notes from the original release:

SIDE A:
Alice Cooper – He’s Back (The Man Behind The Mask) (Steve Bourasa “Late Night Edit”) 5:25
Remix – Steve Bourasa
Written-By – A. Cooper*, B. Hill*, K. Roberts*
BPM 120 COLD DRAG

From the movie “Friday The 13th, Part VI: (Jason Lives)…Steve worked from the CD, the original length was 3:50 and he extended the track to 5:28. He added a 64 beat intro and a 32 beat outro and the traditional cold end. Who would ever believe Alice Cooper on Hot Tracks???

There is also the official 12 inch on there too.

If anyone would like a link, if that's ok w Si, pm me.