Alice cooper tour or hV tour??

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Alice cooper tour or hV tour??

Post by Keith1980 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:31 pm

A bunch of new tickets went in sale and hes playing my town oct 4 but is this his own tour or the HV tour?? Over $700 to spemd the night with alice vip and ill pay it if its just him but if its the HV ill pass can someone help?

SickThings
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Alice cooper tour or hV tour??

Post by SickThings » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:46 pm

It's just Alice---not Hollywood Vampires.

Hunter

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:58 pm

The tour dates on the front page are separated into Solo and HV dates to show which is which.
Also "spend the night with Alice Cooper" is the name of the solo tour.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:17 pm

Keith1980 wrote:A bunch of new tickets went in sale and hes playing my town oct 4 but is this his own tour or the HV tour?? Over $700 to spemd the night with alice vip and ill pay it if its just him but if its the HV ill pass can someone help?

$700 for VIP?

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Keith1980 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:18 pm

pitkin88 wrote:
Keith1980 wrote:A bunch of new tickets went in sale and hes playing my town oct 4 but is this his own tour or the HV tour?? Over $700 to spemd the night with alice vip and ill pay it if its just him but if its the HV ill pass can someone help?

$700 for VIP?
No $725

DIAMOND INSANITY EXPERIENCE - Want to guarantee a meeting with Alice Cooper and see what it takes to put together his show? DIAMOND INSANITY VIP includes:

Early entry into the venue and Stage Production Tour before the show PLUS you’ll get Photos with the FrankenAlice Monster and of your head IN Alice’s Guillotine | A Meet & Greet with Alice after the show | Your photo taken with Alice by a professional photographer (no cell phone shots!) | Autographs ( 3 Personal items per VIP) | Autographed Certificate Of Insanity | Setlist | 2016 EXCLUSIVE VIP Merchandise | $50 Webstore C

mr.barlow

Post by mr.barlow » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:24 pm

"Alice Cooper Crazies--now is your chance to live a dream. Be a part of Alice's road crew. For only $2,000.00 you can be a bonafide member of the legendary Road Rats. After the show, you will be taken ON STAGE by a member of the crew and given your own authentic Alice Cooper broom! You will then assist the crew in sweeping the stage of confetti and other authentic concert debris! That's not all!! You will be given your very own Alice Cooper TRASH bag and you can take home all of the garbage you can fit in the bag!

After your done with your road crew duties you will be given a genuine "crew" t-shirt, a certificate stating you were a member of the road crew and a photo with the road manager. Also, Alice himself will sign the broom!

For an extra $100.00, Alice himself will pose for a photo with you next to the road crew bus.

Act fast as this is a limited time offer, so time to sell those sitting auto parts and guns and have some fun!
Last edited by mr.barlow on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:29 pm

Oh why did you put the satire disclaimer? Brilliant, the whole meet and fleece I find disgusting and so not rock n roll.

mr.barlow

Post by mr.barlow » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:33 pm

I didn't want people calling Alive to ask how they go about purchasing this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

mr.barlow

Post by mr.barlow » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:37 pm

You're right--I changed my mind and edited my post removing the disclaimer. If this leads to the phone lines at Alive being swamped, well, Shep knows who to blame!

concolz
Dada God
Dada God

Post by concolz » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:52 pm

Anyone paying for the 'privilege' of being in close proximity to another person (with a few 'bells and whistles' added), needs their head examining.

If someone charges you to meet them, then they don't deserve to be met; especially when it's millionaire 'rockstars' grubbing around for yet another money-making wheeze.

Maaki
Killer
Killer

Post by Maaki » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:55 pm

There is another POV to this. There is only this much time each of us have. Paying to meet a person is one way of distributing the time towards those who want it the most.

Queuing would be another way. Just plain chance is one more etc.

I don't really mind meet and greets, although I would never do one myself, I can see the point in having a system instead of queues like an iphone first night events :)

Not everything in life is always about kicking the little guy in the nuts, chaps.

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Keith1980 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:54 pm

Has anyone been to a meet and greet what should i expect it to be if i do pay for this? Fo i just get 3 mins of taking pics with him and ho hows it going next ? Do i actuall het time to talk to him?

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:15 pm

Keith1980 wrote:Has anyone been to a meet and greet what should i expect it to be if i do pay for this? Fo i just get 3 mins of taking pics with him and ho hows it going next ? Do i actuall het time to talk to him?
You try and talk to him but all that comes out is gibberish.

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Keith1980 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:49 pm

I am very tempted to get the vip but the ahow doesnt look like its even nearly half sold out and its only a 2,000 seat place. If i buy it and he cancels do i get a refund??

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:02 pm

Keith1980 wrote:I am very tempted to get the vip but the ahow doesnt look like its even nearly half sold out and its only a 2,000 seat place. If i buy it and he cancels do i get a refund??

No. Alice keeps the money and takes Joe and Johnny out to dinner. Seriously stupid question.

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mestreech » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:05 pm

$ 700 :headcutoff: :headcutoff: :headcutoff: No way

concolz
Dada God
Dada God

Post by concolz » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:47 pm

Why don't they go the whole hog - scrap the concerts and just have meet and greets. Presumably, Alice will be stamping each Certificate Of Insanity: "Never give a sucker an even break".

patrick
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by patrick » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:56 pm

it will be an alice cooper tour !
Alice is going to Brussels, Royal Circus, on june 21 with " Spend the night with Alice cooper ! "
you really wouldn't understand..

MrD Returns
Killer
Killer

Post by MrD Returns » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:48 pm

mr.barlow wrote:"Alice Cooper Crazies--now is your chance to live a dream. Be a part of Alice's road crew. For only $2,000.00 you can be a bonafide member of the legendary Road Rats. After the show, you will be taken ON STAGE by a member of the crew and given your own authentic Alice Cooper broom! You will then assist the crew in sweeping the stage of confetti and other authentic concert debris! That's not all!! You will be given your very own Alice Cooper TRASH bag and you can take home all of the garbage you can fit in the bag!

After your done with your road crew duties you will be given a genuine "crew" t-shirt, a certificate stating you were a member of the road crew and a photo with the road manager. Also, Alice himself will sign the broom!

For an extra $100.00, Alice himself will pose for a photo with you next to the road crew bus.

Act fast as this is a limited time offer, so time to sell those sitting auto parts and guns and have some fun!
If I bring my own broom do I get a discount?

Looks like tix for the Huntsville AL show go on sale in a couple of days. I did call the venue and got set up to buy advance sales. So I should be able to get pretty good seats at regular price. Looking forward to it. Haven't seen the old snake handler in a few years.

Back to the topic, as much as I'd like to meet Alice I find it hard to justify paying that kind of money to do so. Yeah there's some neat advantages to the VIP deal but damn. Not only that there will be 4 of us so 725. x 4 = $2900 ...no way.
When I die I hope I'm surrounded by burning gas and shattered chrome.

dadascot
Dada God
Dada God

Post by dadascot » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:11 am

You know if both shows were around at the same time I think I would go to HV! I've seen Alice so many times, and loved every show, but found the last few, at least since last temptation, has been predictable. Don't get me wrong I'm desperate to see Alice and the band but I'd love to see him just rocking out with his mates!