Bruce Roberts

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

steven_crayn
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Bruce Roberts

Post by steven_crayn » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:36 pm

If you want to know how money is ripped off songwriters and musicians, stop what you are doing for the next 45 mins and listen to this, where there's a hit there's a writ!

https://vimeo.com/168800516
Lead guitar on Social Debris. Album on iTunes, Amazon & Spotify, title track featured on TV

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:35 am

steven_crayn wrote:I got in touch with Bruce Roberts who is looking into the different membership number discrepancy as he co wrote both songs.

I did say what are the odds.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:15 am

Interesting that he wrote them (or rather Alice used them) so many years apart. Maybe Steven you could ask Bruce whether they were actually written around the same time or not? Probably not, but it could be interesting to hear how he came to have songs on albums 10 years apart with nothing inbetween.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:39 am

Si wrote:Interesting that he wrote them (or rather Alice used them) so many years apart. Maybe Steven you could ask Bruce whether they were actually written around the same time or not? Probably not, but it could be interesting to hear how he came to have songs on albums 10 years apart with nothing inbetween.
I would think around the same time. Maybe Alice thought it didnt fit what he was doing at the time but liked the song enough to come back to later.