Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Pretties for you performed live nov. 8th by Nick Didkovs

Post by pitkin88 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:52 pm

A_MichaelUK wrote:From TodayMueller:
"I really appreciate anyone doing something like this for their own pleasure for the benefit of the few who cares."

Exactly and the last post from pitkin88 is a great example of how he so badly needs something to complain about. Either he's just trolling or he's very confused. On the one hand, he complains that the material Alice performs is too familiar but on the other, the material to be performed at this event is too "obscure". If there's anybody anywhere who just wants to perform any songs by Alice Cooper, then that can only be a good thing. I though I was a misanthrope but this type of negativity is truly remarkable.

This is NOT Alice Cooper. I am not complaining I just have no interest, your the troll and you are seriously reching here. Dope.

kevinuk81
Cheese roll anyone?
Cheese roll anyone?

Post by kevinuk81 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:47 pm

pitkin88, get over it, ACG are over, finished, no more, they can never be a quintet again, as much as you or anyone wants it, enjoy what you can from when they were a group, because they never will be again, instead of whining and complaining about anything and everything.
Anything I say or write is my own personal opinion, no matter who agrees or disagrees with me.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:32 pm

kevinuk81 wrote:pitkin88, get over it, ACG are over, finished, no more, they can never be a quintet again, as much as you or anyone wants it, enjoy what you can from when they were a group, because they never will be again, instead of whining and complaining about anything and everything.

You know this how?

VinceRaven
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by VinceRaven » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:35 pm

Surprising (or is it?) amount of negativity for what is an exciting and ambitious venture. I'm sure Neal and Dennis are delighted it's happening and are probably looking forward to the show as much as anyone. The fact that it's an obscure and complex album is what makes the event so interesting.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:53 pm

VinceRaven wrote:Surprising (or is it?) amount of negativity for what is an exciting and ambitious venture. I'm sure Neal and Dennis are delighted it's happening and are probably looking forward to the show as much as anyone. The fact that it's an obscure and complex album is what makes the event so interesting.

There is no negativity here. I said I had no interest and Mr Barlow agreed. No one has slagged off the performers or anything. Amuck and his boy pal trying to cause trouble that's all.

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:56 am

pitkin88 wrote:
kevinuk81 wrote:pitkin88, get over it, ACG are over, finished, no more, they can never be a quintet again, as much as you or anyone wants it, enjoy what you can from when they were a group, because they never will be again, instead of whining and complaining about anything and everything.

You know this how?
Just a guess but... it's probably because one them has been dead for 18 years.
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

Toronto Bob
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Toronto Bob » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:05 am

pitkin88 wrote:
VinceRaven wrote:Surprising (or is it?) amount of negativity for what is an exciting and ambitious venture. I'm sure Neal and Dennis are delighted it's happening and are probably looking forward to the show as much as anyone. The fact that it's an obscure and complex album is what makes the event so interesting.

There is no negativity here. I said I had no interest and Mr Barlow agreed. No one has slagged off the performers or anything. Amuck and his boy pal trying to cause trouble that's all.
Exactly - there quite a few albums I would have no interest in seeing a live tribute being done. PFY ain't one - I love that slab of garage psychedelia, EA too.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:14 am

RemarkablyInsincere wrote:
pitkin88 wrote:

You know this how?
Just a guess but... it's probably because one them has been dead for 18 years.

I wish someone had told you before went to Chiller to see the band.

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:08 am

pitkin88 wrote:I wish someone had told you before went to Chiller to see the band.
I saw a band billing itself as "Billion Dollar Babies" at Chiller.

And I enjoyed myself and had a great time, something that's clearly foreign to you.

But kevinuk81 said "they can never be a quintet again" and yet you ask "You know this how?" so you're kinda daft.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:54 am

RemarkablyInsincere wrote:
pitkin88 wrote:I wish someone had told you before went to Chiller to see the band.
I saw a band billing itself as "Billion Dollar Babies" at Chiller.

And I enjoyed myself and had a great time, something that's clearly foreign to you.

But kevinuk81 said "they can never be a quintet again" and yet you ask "You know this how?" so you're kinda daft.

You only went because you thought Alice was going to be there so you're kind of daft for not doubling checking. :laugh:

Odd you know that i can't have a good time. I did at Those Darlins, The Sonics, X, The Blasters, The Mission Creeps, The Beat Farmers and Panther Burns. All within the last 18 months or so. I dare say i would of at Chiller too. You are double daft. :nono:

As for Kevin's quintet I don't see Mike Alice Dennis and Neal as not being Alice Cooper because Glen is no longer with us. There is a possibilty we might see them record or play again, sorry Kevin I know it must hurt you, fingers crossed. Mr Barlow seems to think there is a very good chance and he might be in the know. Alice Cooper live not daft at all. :rock:

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:06 am

pitkin88 wrote: You only went because you thought Alice was going to be there so you're kind of daft for not doubling checking. :laugh:
Actually, I had been contemplating going long before that, the possibility of Alice showing up just spurred me to go. It was a good time seeing Neal, Michael and Dennis perform together which I'd not seen. I also met Ace Frehley and even went to the car dealership and met Alice. Total blast.

But leave it to you to take some perverse amount of joy in the fact that that reunion you so pine for didn't happen. Further evidence of your dysfunction and misery.
pitkin88 wrote: Odd you know that i can't have a good time. I did at Those Darlins, The Sonics, X, The Blasters, The Mission Creeps, The Beat Farmers and Panther Burns. All within the last 18 months or so. I dare say i would of at Chiller too. You are double daft. :nono:
That's quite a lineup of mediocrity.
pitkin88 wrote: As for Kevin's quintet I don't see Mike Alice Dennis and Neal as not being Alice Cooper because Glen is no longer with us. There is a possibilty we might see them record or play again, sorry Kevin I know it must hurt you, fingers crossed. Mr Barlow seems to think there is a very good chance and he might be in the know. Alice Cooper live not daft at all. :rock:
The point that's lost on you is that it can never be the same... and it never will. And it's quite possible that any hopes of a legitimate reunion died with Glen.

Yet, anything is possible. However, there's far too much being read into a one time performance at a book signing event. I'm sure Alice was happy to do his friend Dennis a favor and he appeared at one book event when the stars aligned and it was convenient for him. There's absolutely nothing indicating anything more is on the horizon. Just wishful thinking on yours and few others' parts.

Now back to your regularly scheduled misery and complaining.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:13 am

If you don't like X or The Blasters you are Remarkably Daft. Please let me know if there are any more car dealership or RV gigs on the horizon that Alice might be at. Ace that you met Ace great guitarist :x Nr Barlow didn;t Dick Wagner play....

Looking forward to some illegitimate re-unions so I can hear that the ship has sailed crew have walked the plank.

kevinuk81
Cheese roll anyone?
Cheese roll anyone?

Post by kevinuk81 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:51 am

I don't mind if Alice, Dennis, Michael and Neal recorded an album, done a tour, anything again with each other, although i cannot see a big tour, but they will only be a quartet, no more, same as The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Queen, Rolling Stones, these groups and more can never be the same again.

I am not hurt by any 'criticism' aimed at me, see my tagline.
Anything I say or write is my own personal opinion, no matter who agrees or disagrees with me.

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:21 pm

pitkin88 wrote:If you don't like X or The Blasters you are Remarkably Daft. Please let me know if there are any more car dealership or RV gigs on the horizon that Alice might be at. Ace that you met Ace great guitarist :x Nr Barlow didn;t Dick Wagner play....
I guess the meds were starting to take effect, as you're barely forming coherent sentences here.
pitkin88 wrote: Looking forward to some illegitimate re-unions so I can hear that the ship has sailed crew have walked the plank.
40 years later and still bitter and whining.

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:53 pm

From pitkin88:
"This is NOT Alice Cooper."

WHO SAID IT WAS?!

>I am not complaining I just have no interest,

Stop pretending to be so unbelievably stupid. If that was all you were saying, you wouldn't have commented on the size of the building and merely just expressed your disinterest.

>your the troll and you are seriously reching here. Dope.

Go and tell the the Snakes! Electric Chairs! Guillotines! page on Facebook where your negativity has been noticed. If you can't be constructive in your relentless negativity, then it might be better to just not post.

Street Schizo
Killer
Killer

Post by Street Schizo » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:16 am

Did anyone here actually go to this? Was there any reports or reviews? I really wanted to go and even planned on it but had an injury that kept me from doing anything. I hope it was at least successful enough for them to do it again. Might be wishful thinking though.

mr.barlow

Post by mr.barlow » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:22 am

pitkin88 wrote:If you don't like X or The Blasters you are Remarkably Daft. Please let me know if there are any more car dealership or RV gigs on the horizon that Alice might be at. Ace that you met Ace great guitarist :x Nr Barlow didn;t Dick Wagner play....

Looking forward to some illegitimate re-unions so I can hear that the ship has sailed crew have walked the plank.
I know Dick Wagner played on their huge hit Beth and I believe he remained uncredited. I think he played on other Kiss songs and also went uncredited on those as well.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:46 am

Street Schizo wrote:Did anyone here actually go to this? Was there any reports or reviews? I really wanted to go and even planned on it but had an injury that kept me from doing anything. I hope it was at least successful enough for them to do it again. Might be wishful thinking though.

Not sure if it is heading to Broadway or not but this guy liked.

Len Desiderio: an amazing performance all around! I was totally blown away!

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

Post by scotty » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:11 pm

[quote="mr.barlow"][quote="pitkin88"]If you don't like X or The Blasters you are Remarkably Daft. Please let me know if there are any more car dealership or RV gigs on the horizon that Alice might be at. Ace that you met Ace great guitarist :x Nr Barlow didn;t Dick Wagner play....

Looking forward to some illegitimate re-unions so I can hear that the ship has sailed crew have walked the plank.[/quote]

I know Dick Wagner played on their huge hit Beth and I believe he remained uncredited. I think he played on other Kiss songs and also went uncredited on those as well.[/quote]

"flaming youth" and a few tracks on 1992's "revenge"