Same setlist time after time

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Lucius Morthem
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Re: Same setlist time after time

Post by Lucius Morthem » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:02 am

For those who do remember, The guillotine act followed by ILTD was changed in Theatre Of Death. Things like that are changes we all love (At least I love them haha)

rtbuck
Killer
Killer

Post by rtbuck » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:17 pm

Is there a reason Alice uses the guillotine more than the hanging? It don't really matter what he uses when I see Alice but I do find the hanging creepier & I prefer it. I loved the Theater of Death tour with him using both & I really loved the way the hanging went on the In the Flesh Tour around '87/'88 with the whole storyline. I think he's used the guillotine for the past 5 years.

Lucius Morthem
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Lucius Morthem » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:49 pm

The Hangin' Trick is EXHAUSTING. It takes a lot of you and it's definetely more dangerous as the Guillotine has more safety tips, we could say. So, that's my idea of why the guillotine is the prefered one. Also, it's more known for the newer audiences

rtbuck
Killer
Killer

Post by rtbuck » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:33 am

Lucius Morthem wrote:The Hangin' Trick is EXHAUSTING. It takes a lot of you and it's definetely more dangerous as the Guillotine has more safety tips, we could say. So, that's my idea of why the guillotine is the prefered one. Also, it's more known for the newer audiences
Thanks!