Live stream for the show tonight

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Marcelocooper
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Live stream for the show tonight

Post by Marcelocooper » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:02 am

For anyone trying to catch the live stream for the show tonight, here's the link http://gshow.globo.com/Musica/Rock-in-R ... no-ar.html
Enjoy
These good little shocks must be working I’m so happy now

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Live stream for the show tonight

Post by Si » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:15 am

Marcelocooper wrote:For anyone trying to catch the live stream for the show tonight, here's the link http://gshow.globo.com/Musica/Rock-in-R ... no-ar.html
Enjoy
You have to sign up for that stream and live in Brazil.
Try http://www.aol.com/rockinrio/

They are on stage now, but the feed isn`t showing anything. There seems to be some confusion. AOL says they will stream "live" at 9pm *ET* but that is an hour after the band hit the stage.

Dannorama
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dannorama » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:02 am

THAT. Was freaking GREAT!
Move aside, mere drop of water - let the ocean pass.

TeresofBlood
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by TeresofBlood » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:17 am

Indeed, that was an exciting show. It was nice not to have 50 people on the stage so the musicians can spread out and shine. Alice sounded like he has a cold, but he still performed like a boss.

steven_crayn
Dada God
Dada God

Post by steven_crayn » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:19 am

What's the verdict then? For the most part I enjoyed it, but some of the out of tune guitar playing was painful to hear, maybe lack of rehearsal or sound issues on stage. Best thing was when that Lzzy Hale joined them for Whole Lotta Love. Matt Sorum still one hell of a drummer Seven and Seven is was really good. Some nice guitar solos from Joe Perry even if what was going on underneath was all over the place at times but it's only Rock n' Roll I guess.
Lead guitar on Social Debris. Album on iTunes, Amazon & Spotify, title track featured on TV

recoop
Dada God
Dada God

Post by recoop » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:01 am

steven_crayn wrote:What's the verdict then? For the most part I enjoyed it, but some of the out of tune guitar playing was painful to hear, maybe lack of rehearsal or sound issues on stage. Best thing was when that Lzzy Hale joined them for Whole Lotta Love. Matt Sorum still one hell of a drummer Seven and Seven is was really good. Some nice guitar solos from Joe Perry even if what was going on underneath was all over the place at times but it's only Rock n' Roll I guess.
Overall, I really got into it so gets high marks from me. As you say Steven, Matt Sorum in top form. Only noticed out of tune guitars near beginning of Brown Sugar (not sure if that was best song to end it on but still good). Thought Cold Turkey good even with keyboard but could have done with prolonged screeching guitars. Liked the way Cold Turkey moved into Five to One which was excellent too along with Break on Through. Loved Whole Lotta Love and Lzzy Hale excellent. Alice in good voice and I didn't miss the horror show.Interesting to see how good a guitar player Johnny Depp is but I couldn't tell from this-any views?
You are an individual, just like everybody else.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:28 am

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mestreech » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:08 am

great quality :clap:

Dannorama
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dannorama » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:11 am

It's always great to see Alice in command of a huge crowd. Love the fang marks on his neck.
Move aside, mere drop of water - let the ocean pass.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:19 am

Dannorama wrote:It's always great to see Alice in command of a huge crowd. Love the fang marks on his neck.
They all have them

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:44 am

Killer!

Please play a show or two on the east coast :clap:
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:45 am

Love when they broadcast this stuff cause there's no doubt it's going to show up online in full quality in no time.

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:48 am

Interesting that Alice is wearing the make-up.

bigbradwolf
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by bigbradwolf » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:46 pm

Whilst I enjoyed the show I thought it was very raw....a bit like a jam night at your local boozer.

Shame Alice has a cold/bad throat but still does an alright job. Hope it clears up for the Plymouth/Swindon gigs.

Would love to see Seven and Seven and also the new tracks feature in those shows too.

suziginajackson
Killer
Killer

Post by suziginajackson » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:39 pm

RemarkablyInsincere wrote:Interesting that Alice is wearing the make-up.
If this is a 'side project', and NOT an 'Alice Cooper and Friends' thing, this was my initial thought exactly

I'm sure that Pitkin88 will shoot me down on this (as he does to everyone on the forum), and A_MichaelUK will give his thoughts, but when Alice played a low-key show at the 100 club in London which was a 'fun thing' and not part of the Theatre Of Death tour (June 26th 2011) to my memory, he didn't have the make-up on
People try to put us down
Just because we get around

SickThings
Dada God
Dada God

Post by SickThings » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:50 pm

He didn't have the classic makeup on during the Roxy shows, either. My guess is that he wore it in Rio because that's how most people know Alice Cooper, and it was a huge crowd.

Hunter

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:51 pm

suziginajackson wrote:
RemarkablyInsincere wrote:Interesting that Alice is wearing the make-up.
If this is a 'side project', and NOT an 'Alice Cooper and Friends' thing, this was my initial thought exactly

I'm sure that Pitkin88 will shoot me down on this (as he does to everyone on the forum), and A_MichaelUK will give his thoughts, but when Alice played a low-key show at the 100 club in London which was a 'fun thing' and not part of the Theatre Of Death tour (June 26th 2011) to my memory, he didn't have the make-up on
He didn`t have the make up on at the 100 Club, The Whiskey OR the two Roxy shows last week. Only the Rio show.

schinkengott
Killer
Killer

Post by schinkengott » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:12 pm

Think I just cried a bit watching 7 and 7 is. thought I'd never See this live
Thats what a good spider does...you trap....you kill....you eat

mr.barlow

Post by mr.barlow » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:02 pm

After watching the HV peformance of "Seven & Seven Is", I would like to say that Alice is shortchanging himself by not including this song and others from the early 1980s in his live shows.

Just think of the energy level if in mid-show he went into "Tag You're It" then "Seven & Seven Is" then into "Vicious Rumors".

"Scarlet & Sheba" into "Goes To Hell" into "Fresh Blood" would also work well into the show.

Hopefully the covers section in his solo shows will be jettisoned now that HV has come about. Maybe now he can use that section of the show to honor his long forgottem songs that he sent to the musical graveyard years ago.

He could even keep the tombstones. Just put the names of the songs on them instead.

I think it's time to resurrect those songs.

mr.barlow

Post by mr.barlow » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:04 pm

Seven & Seven Is is the best cover ever recorded or performed by Alice. The version on Special Forces outshines everything on the HV album. On that album he made that song his own. It's nice to see him embracing it again.