I suspect a new album is already being prepared...

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Re: I suspect a new album is already being prepared...

Post by Si » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:36 pm

pitkin88 wrote:
Si wrote:
pitkin88 wrote:

Any ideas?

I was thinking 33.
That was just the UK. I thought you were asking about worldwide.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:47 pm

Well played Si!!

mr.barlow

Post by mr.barlow » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:38 pm

When it comes to staying relevant, Alice learned a lot from Salvador Dali.

Dali, in addition to being one of the greatest artists to ever walk the planet, was also a very shrewd businessman. He knew how to gain attention and how to stay "fresh".

Dali ALWAYS surrounded himself with the popular celebrities of any current period. It was how Dali stayed front and center right up until his death.

From working with Walt Disney in the 1940s (at the height of Disney's popularity) to Hitchcock in the 1950s then to associate with Elvis and then Alice in the 1970s. Dali would always find a way to surround himself with whoever was the biggest name(s) in pop culture at any given time.

Alice learned well from the master.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:46 pm

mr.barlow wrote:When it comes to staying relevant, Alice learned a lot from Salvador Dali.

Dali, in addition to being one of the greatest artists to ever walk the planet, was also a very shrewd businessman. He knew how to gain attention and how to stay "fresh".

Dali ALWAYS surrounded himself with the popular celebrities of any current period. It was how Dali stayed front and center right up until his death.

From working with Walt Disney in the 1940s (at the height of Disney's popularity) to Hitchcock in the 1950s then to associate with Elvis and then Alice in the 1970s. Dali would always find a way to surround himself with whoever was the biggest name(s) in pop culture at any given time.

I thought Alice was the master?

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:49 pm

pitkin88 wrote:
mr.barlow wrote:When it comes to staying relevant, Alice learned a lot from Salvador Dali.

I thought Alice was the master?
Roger Delgardo was the master

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:23 am

He's on form today :grin:

Babysquid
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Babysquid » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:47 am

Salvador Dali.. The original Hollywood Vampire.