Dada-promos??

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Re: Dada-promos??

Post by Keith1980 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:24 pm

Its not that im focusing on it obsessively like some may do. Im just confused on events. I was born in 1980 so its not like i lived thru this and remember it.

The dvd super duper if that was the only thing a fan ever saw of alice cooper they would be lead down some bad paths. For example they imply that how you gonna see me now is about how he felt the fans would react to him. That was about a letter he wrote to Sheryl.

One moment they say he quit drinking went to record FTI then he had a sip of sheryls wine and he was back to being a drunk. Now he got sober got with bernie wrote FTI and started a coke habbit. And then back to the drinking. This site says he got sober got with bernie wrote FTI and started a coke habbit almost died from the coke addiction and he quit that And then back to the drinking.

Their was a falling out with him and warnner brothers. Thats all i know about that. Never read it anywhere. No idea what happened thier. No clue if their was a planed tour for ZCS or not. What ive gotten the impression from reading things like wikipiedia is after dada in 83. He and Sheryl got back together and his addictions were gone. Ive read or herd that shep kinda stole his money so he wouldnt be broke when he got or if he got better.

Its just this whole period doesnt has different stories and not very well put together

As far as pass the gun around goes i assumed it was a woman in bed with him and that he and sheryl were getting a devorice. Only cos of the lines she was just a reason to and stranger in my bed.

If im wrong cool. In all truth its none of my business either way. He made great albums then and it sucks he wont tour them.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:16 am

Keith1980 wrote:Its not that im focusing on it obsessively like some may do. Im just confused on events. I was born in 1980 so its not like i lived thru this and remember it.

The dvd super duper if that was the only thing a fan ever saw of alice cooper they would be lead down some bad paths. For example they imply that how you gonna see me now is about how he felt the fans would react to him. That was about a letter he wrote to Sheryl.

One moment they say he quit drinking went to record FTI then he had a sip of sheryls wine and he was back to being a drunk. Now he got sober got with bernie wrote FTI and started a coke habbit. And then back to the drinking. This site says he got sober got with bernie wrote FTI and started a coke habbit almost died from the coke addiction and he quit that And then back to the drinking.

Their was a falling out with him and warnner brothers. Thats all i know about that. Never read it anywhere. No idea what happened thier. No clue if their was a planed tour for ZCS or not. What ive gotten the impression from reading things like wikipiedia is after dada in 83. He and Sheryl got back together and his addictions were gone. Ive read or herd that shep kinda stole his money so he wouldnt be broke when he got or if he got better.

Its just this whole period doesnt has different stories and not very well put together

As far as pass the gun around goes i assumed it was a woman in bed with him and that he and sheryl were getting a devorice. Only cos of the lines she was just a reason to and stranger in my bed.

If im wrong cool. In all truth its none of my business either way. He made great albums then and it sucks he wont tour them.
I think you have everything in there about the substance/alcohol abuse though the exact order these things happened in is open to debate. The Sheryl sip of wine thing might not be true or at least where they placed it in BTM.

Flush The Fashion and Special Forces had tours. Zipper is the weakest of the four and I doubt a tour would have been any good around that. Dada we can only dream of.

alan1958
Killer
Killer

Post by alan1958 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:43 am

Keith1980 wrote:

........"She was just a reason to unwind
And actually the last thing I could find"....

I've always assumed that "she" is a prostitute ...

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Keith1980 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:43 pm

pitkin88 wrote:
Keith1980 wrote:Its not that im focusing on it obsessively like some may do. Im just confused on events. I was born in 1980 so its not like i lived thru this and remember it.

I think you have everything in there about the substance/alcohol abuse though the exact order these things happened in is open to debate. The Sheryl sip of wine thing might not be true or at least where they placed it in BTM.

Flush The Fashion and Special Forces had tours. Zipper is the weakest of the four and I doubt a tour would have been any good around that. Dada we can only dream of.
I dunno seeing alice as zorro would be neat or have ailens on stage lol