Intersting Alice and Sheryl videos

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Toronto Bob
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Intersting Alice and Sheryl videos

Post by Toronto Bob » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:30 pm

I've seen all kinds of comments talking about how thin Alice looks in TSCOAC - so I am not alone in commenting.

It was the 70's, plenty of the Devil's Dandruff floating around. But who knows maybe not a speck of powder went up her nose, and maybe she never ever got drunk either. Maybe she's the Madonna, wgaf.

I really don't think we really want to go down this road - the known facts don't stack up well and it's personal stuff. Just let it be amuk.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:30 pm

A_MichaelUK wrote:From Toronto Bob:
"So you're encouraging people to contact Mrs. Coop to make what you deem "rude, hateful and potentially defamatory allegations"

Well, it would be a lot braver than making the comments here where she won't see them, would it not?

> wow, nice guy you are - if the Coops think of you as some sort of friend - yikes.

I am not the one making allegations.

In fairness how would he know she doesnt come here?

cooperrocks
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by cooperrocks » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:57 pm

My personal opinion is Sheryl and Alice and Sheryl's children should be off-limits on this board with the exception of any appearances they have in Alice's stageshow, etc. This board is to discuss Alice Cooper's career.

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Keith1980 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:58 pm

[quote="A_MichaelUK"]I don't really see it as casting aspersions, that's on you.

Really? So when you wrote "but I suspect she dabbled in the coke in the late seventies", was that because that was the first thing that came into your head when keith1980 referred to her weight? If so, why was that?

I never referred to her weight!

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:24 pm

Keith1980 wrote:The interesting thing about this video to me is Sheryl. She just seems totally amazing. To be as young as she was when they met not knowing a thing about rock seeing him go from alcohol to coke and never really leaving him. Yeah she filed for devorice but i truly think that was to light a fire under him to get his act str8. This video really shows a strong marriage.

Im just learning about the whole cindy lang thing and IMO alice would be dead had they stayed together. That opinon only comes from watching the extras on super duper alice cooper. Where he talks about his new album WTMN. Shes present their.

Alice was far better off with sheryl

Screw the story of Shep Gordon id like to see a documentry on sheryl lol that has to be more interesting. LOL. PK Daughter goes home tells her parents shes not only going to be in a year plus tour with a ROCK AND ROLL singer but this guy cuts up baby dolls cuts his head off sings about making love to a dead woman and by the way were getting married lol. And if that isnt enough he has the name of a woman and made u his own last name lol. And he drinks all day. How this 18 year old girl saved this drunk rock star is increadable to think about. She really took a risk with him. She rolled the dice and it worked out almost 40 years later they are still together.

Btw

If you saw Alice in paris special. The opening to schools out where hes at the desk trying to coppy off of someone elses papaer and the keyboard play (dewayne hittchings??) he starts tapping alice repeatedly on the shoulder and grabs his ear. LMAO. I font know why but i can see Sheryl doing that to alice lol

YOU PLAYED ENOUGH GOLF TODAY HELP ME WITH THE GROCERIES. LOL. THAT ENOUGH TV LOL The expresion on his face too lol.

It is interesting that AMUK never jumped all over you when you claimed if Alice had have stayed with Cindy Lang. Cindy isn't here to defend herself maybe you should reach out and ask her.

kevinuk81
Cheese roll anyone?
Cheese roll anyone?

Post by kevinuk81 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:25 pm

I really don't know why some people come onto this board and constantly criticise Alice, his songs/albums and now his wife, get a life and leave them alone. :smack:
Anything I say or write is my own personal opinion, no matter who agrees or disagrees with me.

MrD Returns
Killer
Killer

Post by MrD Returns » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:34 pm

I thought the conversations with Sheryl were more interesting too. Just because I don't see that much from her as far as interviews go. Most of the time, like Alice , she sticks to the story on the same questions over and over again. A little more insight here.
When I die I hope I'm surrounded by burning gas and shattered chrome.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:21 pm

cooperrocks wrote:My personal opinion is Sheryl and Alice and Sheryl's children should be off-limits on this board with the exception of any appearances they have in Alice's stageshow, etc. This board is to discuss Alice Cooper's career.
Wow, what and incredible idea.
A+ for stating what really should be and obvious thing to anyone with a brain, but appears to escape some people here.
Let me put it in easy to understand words. The Cooper families private life, as well as band members, and anyone else's, is OFF LIMITS. Stick to public life, appearances or possibly on occasion things THEY have discussed in public, and not their personal life.

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Keith1980 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:08 pm

pitkin88 wrote:
Keith1980 wrote:The interesting thing about this video to me is Sheryl. She just seems totally amazing. To be as young as she was when they met not knowing a thing about rock seeing him go from alcohol to coke and never really leaving him. Yeah she filed for devorice but i truly think that was to light a fire under him to get his act str8. This video really shows a strong marriage.

Im just learning about the whole cindy lang thing and IMO alice would be dead had they stayed together. That opinon only comes from watching the extras on super duper alice cooper. Where he talks about his new album WTMN. Shes present their.

Alice was far better off with sheryl

Screw the story of Shep Gordon id like to see a documentry on sheryl lol that has to be more interesting. LOL. PK Daughter goes home tells her parents shes not only going to be in a year plus tour with a ROCK AND ROLL singer but this guy cuts up baby dolls cuts his head off sings about making love to a dead woman and by the way were getting married lol. And if that isnt enough he has the name of a woman and made u his own last name lol. And he drinks all day. How this 18 year old girl saved this drunk rock star is increadable to think about. She really took a risk with him. She rolled the dice and it worked out almost 40 years later they are still together.

Btw

If you saw Alice in paris special. The opening to schools out where hes at the desk trying to coppy off of someone elses papaer and the keyboard play (dewayne hittchings??) he starts tapping alice repeatedly on the shoulder and grabs his ear. LMAO. I font know why but i can see Sheryl doing that to alice lol

YOU PLAYED ENOUGH GOLF TODAY HELP ME WITH THE GROCERIES. LOL. THAT ENOUGH TV LOL The expresion on his face too lol.

It is interesting that AMUK never jumped all over you when you claimed if Alice had have stayed with Cindy Lang. Cindy isn't here to defend herself maybe you should reach out and ask her.
I dont care lol it was just an opinion. Wich could lead to a very bad place considering they werent married and she wins in court? Dont get me into politicis lol.

ThePainAddict
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by ThePainAddict » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:21 am

Wow, there have been a lot of silly, and petty, quarrels on here, and I have even been a part of some.
However, some of the comments in this thread are beyond the pale, and I think the site would be better served with them scrubbed.

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Keith1980 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:44 am

ThePainAddict wrote:Wow, there have been a lot of silly, and petty, quarrels on here, and I have even been a part of some.
However, some of the comments in this thread are beyond the pale, and I think the site would be better served with them scrubbed.
That was probably the whole point to the remarks to make this page go away oh well if it does it does

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Keith1980 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:44 am

ThePainAddict wrote:Wow, there have been a lot of silly, and petty, quarrels on here, and I have even been a part of some.
That was probably the whole point to the remarks to make this page go away oh well if it does it does

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:25 am

x

mr.barlow

Post by mr.barlow » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:44 am

pitkin88 wrote:
Toronto Bob wrote:well I watched the first 3 minutes of part 1 and he seems exactly the same and still trading on the Hendrix name, so I think we all have a pretty good idea about what AC is all about.

He is pretty much on auto pilot here ( at least on part one. There is not enough interest for me to sit through the rest of it ) but it is entertaining especially with the congregation and their whoopings and laughter. I do wonder if his best mate Jimi will invite him up onstage when he arrives up there though.
I'm sure it will be Jimi who introduces Alice to St. Peter.

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Keith1980 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:58 am

mr.barlow wrote:
pitkin88 wrote:
Toronto Bob wrote:well I watched the first 3 minutes of part 1 and he seems exactly the same and still trading on the Hendrix name, so I think we all have a pretty good idea about what AC is all about.

He is pretty much on auto pilot here ( at least on part one. There is not enough interest for me to sit through the rest of it ) but it is entertaining especially with the congregation and their whoopings and laughter. I do wonder if his best mate Jimi will invite him up onstage when he arrives up there though.
I'm sure it will be Jimi who introduces Alice to St. Peter.
Thats assumeing jimmi isnt in a hotter place

nurserozetta
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by nurserozetta » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:03 am

Toronto Bob wrote:I mean you can't be partnered with a druggie and alcoholic for so long and never partake
What a ridiculously stupid comment - you have no idea

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:32 pm

From Toronto Bob:
"I've seen all kinds of comments talking about how thin Alice looks in TSCOAC - so I am not alone in commenting."

I thought you were talking about Sheryl, though.

> maybe she never ever got drunk either. Maybe she's the Madonna, wgaf.

How about "maybe" you think a little before you post.

>I really don't think we really want to go down this road - the known facts don't stack up well and it's personal stuff.

A very devious attempt to shut down what you started. If you don't "really want to go down this road" why did you raise the subject?

>Just let it be amuk.

What a hypocrite.

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:34 pm

From pitkin88:
"In fairness how would he know she doesnt come here?"

He doesn't, which may be another reason he should be a bit more tactful with his posts. It reminds me of the time someone attacked Calico's appearance on the original Sick Things list. There sure are some nice people on the internet.
Last edited by A_MichaelUK on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:35 pm

From Keith1980:
"I never referred to her weight!"

Exactly, which proves my point.

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:38 pm

From pitkin88:
"It is interesting that AMUK never jumped all over you when you claimed if Alice had have stayed with Cindy Lang."

I generally only comment on things I know something about. You should try it.

> Cindy isn't here to defend herself maybe you should reach out and ask her.

Maybe he should.