New cool Alice Cooper Halloween Mask for 2015!

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Helloween
Trash
Trash

New cool Alice Cooper Halloween Mask for 2015!

Post by Helloween » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:27 pm

Hello Guys,

hope this information is new for you: Did you alread saw the newest pictures from the new Alice Cooper mask to be released by "Trick or Treat" this year? From my perspective it looks amazing! You can find a picture of this mask on my personal blog (non-commercial blog! - just for fun). If you are interested to see it check it out here:

http://www.halloween-masken.eu/masken/s ... maske2015/

My blog is in german language - but I am sure that picture will say more than my words. ;) If you like to share the information via facebook,... would be great to use my post as a reference - my blog is quiet new and need some pushes... :)

Kind regards from Germany (sorry for my not 100% perfect english)

Alexander

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Re: New cool Alice Cooper Halloween Mask for 2015!

Post by Si » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:29 pm

The mask is well done, the only problem is that it isn`t Alice, It looks more like a mask of super-fan Bill Crowe in AC makeup haha

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:30 am

The teeth are a give away.

mr.barlow

Post by mr.barlow » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:50 am

This to me looks like an "Alice At Eighty" mask and is a pretty good representation of what Alice will look like when performing "I'm Eighty"--I mean "I'm Eighteen" in 2028.

However, Alice seems to update his teeth every few years so I think manufactuers may need to take that into consideration before going into mass production.

Swinger
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Swinger » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:47 am

It's meant to be a cariacture more than an accurate portrait, I get that, but it still reminds me more of FrankenAlice than regular Alice.
"You, sir, are a demented, sick, degenerate, barbaric, naughty freako."

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:01 am

mr.barlow wrote:This to me looks like an "Alice At Eighty" mask and is a pretty good representation of what Alice will look like when performing "I'm Eighty"--I mean "I'm Eighteen" in 2028.

However, Alice seems to update his teeth every few years so I think manufactuers may need to take that into consideration before going into mass production.

Does anyone think he could bite your head off with those?

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:09 am

Can anyone confirm this is an officially licensed product? I'm guessing rights must be paid if someone uses your likeness though it could be argued that Si said this is someone else looking like Alice and not Alice himself.
I wonder if actual dental records where used in the making of this? Could they be his teeth at some point and if so would the dentist who made the said teeth be compensated for his work?

mr.barlow

Post by mr.barlow » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:26 am

Swinger wrote:It's meant to be a cariacture more than an accurate portrait, I get that, but it still reminds me more of FrankenAlice than regular Alice.
It reminds me more of the weirdo drug addled bum that hangs around the dumpster at the local 7-11.

mr.barlow

Post by mr.barlow » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:35 am

pitkin88 wrote:Can anyone confirm this is an officially licensed product? I'm guessing rights must be paid if someone uses your likeness though it could be argued that Si said this is someone else looking like Alice and not Alice himself.
I wonder if actual dental records where used in the making of this? Could they be his teeth at some point and if so would the dentist who made the said teeth be compensated for his work?
I think they may have a way out by stating that it's not Alice Cooper but rather Alice Cruder. I think the teeth may have been made in that style to avoid any possible legal troubles. Remember--the tooth will always set you free!

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:27 am

pitkin88 wrote:Can anyone confirm this is an officially licensed product?
It is. I saw a pick of it a couple of months ago and asked.
pitkin88 wrote: I'm guessing rights must be paid if someone uses your likeness though it could be argued that Si said this is someone else looking like Alice and not Alice himself.
Seriously, it's Bill Crowe. It's not the first time the press have used a photo of him by mistake (London Metro published an article with a photo of him most recently) and several times I've stood next to him when someone has asked for his autograph thinking he was Alice! Whether this is coincidental or the used the wrong photo I don't know but it really looks more like him then Alice.

alan1958
Killer
Killer

Post by alan1958 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:48 am

Certainly looks more like BILL CROWE than it does like ALICE .....

Swinger
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Swinger » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:12 am

You're right, it does look like Bill Crowe.
"You, sir, are a demented, sick, degenerate, barbaric, naughty freako."

VinceRaven
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by VinceRaven » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:22 am

That's hysterical. If I'm ever looking for a Bill Crowe mask I know where to go.

recoop
Dada God
Dada God

Post by recoop » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:38 am

Hmm- well if anyone wants an Alice Halloween mask Ive got one =but not this one- might try to sell via trading post- no ideo why I bought it but has scared off some kids at Halloween once haha
You are an individual, just like everybody else.

Helloween
Trash
Trash

Post by Helloween » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:36 pm

pitkin88 wrote:Can anyone confirm this is an officially licensed product? I'm guessing rights must be paid if someone uses your likeness though it could be argued that ...
Hi Guys,

I can confirm that Alice seems to be involded. As you can read here:

Trick or Treat Director said in an interview: “I didn’t talk to him personally, but I know our mask got to Alice Cooper and he loved it”. Main source:

Scrool down to part "Rock gods" http://www.halloweendailynews.com/2015/ ... chris.html

Info in german: http://www.halloween-masken.eu/news/tri ... sken-2015/

Trick or Treat has a lot of licenses for serveral movies and stars - for me thats sounds very official and licensed, do you agree? :)

Hope thats helps for clarification...

Alexander

HORRORHOLIC
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by HORRORHOLIC » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm

I like it!
"THEY'RE NEVER GONNA FIND YOUR FACE"

- ALICE COOPER

recoop
Dada God
Dada God

Post by recoop » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:00 pm

Just to say the mask I have is stamped Nightmare Inc 2001= and looks like Alice around WTMN 1975

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:25 pm

I'm guessing Bill Crowe is an impersonator but why would they model the mask with those teeth on him and not Alice if this is an official product? Was this made in Germany, is Crowe German, was it not worth the time for Alice to model for it? I'm wondering now if Crowe could sue if it was done without his permission. It wouldn't be hard to dispute if his actual teeth looked like that. Has anyone contacted Crowe?

recoop
Dada God
Dada God

Post by recoop » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:42 pm

Hi Pitkin, I don't know you but that last post was hilarious in a good way- you are very interested in the subject of Alice's teeth thats for sure-bravo

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:13 pm

pitkin88 wrote:I'm guessing Bill Crowe is an impersonator but why would they model the mask with those teeth on him and not Alice if this is an official product? Was this made in Germany, is Crowe German, was it not worth the time for Alice to model for it? I'm wondering now if Crowe could sue if it was done without his permission. It wouldn't be hard to dispute if his actual teeth looked like that. Has anyone contacted Crowe?
I find it amazing that you have been on these forums for so many years and don`t know who Bill is.
www.alicecooperpics.co.uk

It could just be coincidence that the mask looks so much like him, but if so it's a very strange one. What are the odds of it looking like Bill, known for wearing AC make up at shows AND who supplies Alice's snake in the UK, rather then some random person of the billions out there (or even Alice haha).
Personally I think they used a photo they assumed was Alice but wasn`t, as has happened in the past.