Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

recoop
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Superbowl

Post by recoop » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:08 am

pitkin88 wrote:
kevinuk81 wrote:Someone trying to maim you, and that is your own team mates, in practice, try it sometime, if you are man enough.

Are you talking Rugby? My teachers wanted me to play it at school as I was tall and fast. Wasn't interested and played soccer at a high standard. By the way I grew up in a very rough part of Liverpool so you don't have to worry about me being man enough sunshine.

HaHa- Liverpool, I used to be sent there to my Auntys for a summer holiday from Central Scotland (mind you the dock area and Scotland Street (I think) was a bit tasty in the 70s)- the local sport was the local kids asking for 50p to look after cars lol- didn't see anyone playing American football though
You are an individual, just like everybody else.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:16 am

recoop wrote:
pitkin88 wrote:
kevinuk81 wrote:Someone trying to maim you, and that is your own team mates, in practice, try it sometime, if you are man enough.

Are you talking Rugby? My teachers wanted me to play it at school as I was tall and fast. Wasn't interested and played soccer at a high standard. By the way I grew up in a very rough part of Liverpool so you don't have to worry about me being man enough sunshine.

HaHa- Liverpool, I used to be sent there to my Auntys for a summer holiday from Central Scotland (mind you the dock area and Scotland Street (I think) was a bit tasty in the 70s)- the local sport was the local kids asking for 50p to look after cars lol- didn't see anyone playing American football though

Probably thinking of Scotland ( Scotty ) Rd. My dad was from there. I grew up in Huyton Huyton Two Dogs Fightin. Wonder how much it is now to have your car not scratched/watched?

kevinuk81
Cheese roll anyone?
Cheese roll anyone?

Post by kevinuk81 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:04 am

Was actually replying to WHW when I said are you man enough, Rugby is a sport I have no interest in.
Anything I say or write is my own personal opinion, no matter who agrees or disagrees with me.

MrD Returns
Killer
Killer

Post by MrD Returns » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:55 pm

round here we watch college football...not pro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTGVMVFRpuc

To all my eurofriends this video will go a long way explaining my little avatar.
When I die I hope I'm surrounded by burning gas and shattered chrome.

While Heaven Wept
Dada God
Dada God

Post by While Heaven Wept » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:33 pm

I played alot of Rugby in school. Managed to fracture my nose. Preferred football (real football.... or soccer if you must).

I grew up in Stockport so i'm quite able to take care of myself too. Not far from sunny Liverpool!

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:10 pm

While Heaven Wept wrote:I played alot of Rugby in school. Managed to fracture my nose. Preferred football (real football.... or soccer if you must).

I grew up in Stockport so i'm quite able to take care of myself too. Not far from sunny Liverpool!

Yeah it's often cracking the flags in Liverpool. Yes not too far from me. I spent 3 years in Manchester ( a place where Noah would feel at home there's so much rain ) doing my degree so probably even closer.

While Heaven Wept
Dada God
Dada God

Post by While Heaven Wept » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:26 pm

I visited Liverpool for the first time in years last year, they've done a cracking job regenerating the city centre. I assume the surrounding estates are still pretty rough though?

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:14 pm

While Heaven Wept wrote:I visited Liverpool for the first time in years last year, they've done a cracking job regenerating the city centre. I assume the surrounding estates are still pretty rough though?

Way worse than when I left 22 years ago and they were no picnic then. Drugs and gun crime. Very sad. I hadn't been back in 10 years and when I did I felt like a tourist. Agreed on the city center. I was most shocked at Wavertree. Taking the bus home one day and it row after row of closed, vandalised stores with a lot of demolition.

MonsterDog
Dada God
Dada God

Post by MonsterDog » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:17 am

MrD Returns wrote:
kevinuk81 wrote:
MrD Returns wrote:Actually thought this thread would be about the game. Silly me.
Anyway, any thoughts on the final play called by the Seahawks on first down on the one?
Or did anyone here even watch it?
Never watched it live, but know Seahawks should have ran the ball, not passed it.
They could've handed off to Katy Perry and scored. Very stupid.

I always watch it. As a big Seahawks fan, it's been rough the last while. I'm just getting to where I can talk about it again, but still would rather not.
Can't wait for next season!
I don't know if the things I'm thinking are normal thoughts or not!