Alice on ESPN College Game Day

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Dannorama
Dada God
Dada God

Alice on ESPN College Game Day

Post by Dannorama » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:13 pm

This was just live on ESPN. Alice was dead center of 5 sports guys thalikg about today's match ups. Hopefully the video will make it to the internet. Fun stuff! The crowd loved him!
Move aside, mere drop of water - let the ocean pass.

Dannorama
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Alice on ESPN College Game Day

Post by Dannorama » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:23 pm

Move aside, mere drop of water - let the ocean pass.

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mestreech » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Haha, great video.
I wonder how Alice got all that time to do such things. Is he ever home???

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:27 pm

From mestreetch:
"I wonder how Alice got all that time to do such things. Is he ever home???"

Well, he was in that part of the world anyway.

mr.barlow

Post by mr.barlow » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:34 am

Alice Cooper is a beloved American icon. Not everybody knows his music but they all know him--and love him! It's safe to say he became much more than a singer in a rock n roll band. He is a true legend.

MrD Returns
Killer
Killer

Post by MrD Returns » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:44 pm

It was funny Danno...I got up made some coffee and puttered around a bit. Then about 9 am I hollered at Sharon and said "I'm goin out to my shop to watch Gameday"
Watched for a while and drank my coffee. Had a couple of little chores I needed to do out in the yard. So I thought, "well I'll get these done before Georgia kicks off", gathered a couple of tools and went outside.
Been out in the yard about 5 or 10 minutes when my cell goes nuts with text messages. I thought that it was the normal stupid crap I get on my cell on Saturday mornings so I just ignored it and finished up what I was doing. Got done about 30 minutes later ans went back out the shop, put up my tools and poured another cup of coffee then sat down to check those pesky text messages.
Georgia and Kentucky had already kicked off by the time I read about 6 texts that went something like...
"are you watching gameday"
"alice is on gameday"
"turn on gameday now"
If I had sat though the next commercial break I would have seen it...but just my luck I missed it completely.
Anyway...saw the whole segment on youtube.
Can't believe Alice picked LSU over Bama though. I may have to burn all my Alice stuff now.
When I die I hope I'm surrounded by burning gas and shattered chrome.

ThePainAddict
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by ThePainAddict » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:42 am

I was watching live and was shocked to hear Alice was going to be on, so of course I sat through. Actually kind of disappointing, the hosts seemed somewhat hyped to have him, but he really gave drab picks. Not arguing with who he picked to win (although it was MSU that got embarrassed), but he should have boned up and gave a few insights on the teams. Maybe he hasn't watched it much, but Corso, et. al. get really pumped when the celebrities actually talk about something specific about the teams. It seemed like he thought he was just supposed to make picks. Also, it is clear from his background that he and his family were definitely M fans, but he played it diplomatic and said he roots for M or MSU. I am not sure if that is true for anyone from Michigan.