Announcment 2

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

SkipTown
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Announcment 2

Post by SkipTown » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:25 am

I will let you guys get back to discussing your 'wacken', 'ice buckets', and other Alice topics. I got what I came for, so I won't bother you any longer.

Just a reminder for everyone! [except Hunter]

http://www.theoriginalglenbuxton.com/about/

PS: I will remember to not let the door hit me in the a$$ on the way out.

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Announcment 2

Post by wind_up_toy » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:55 am

Thank you for posting the link again to your excellent site, all the best for the future.
Visit my fan site: http://www.welcometomynightmare.co.uk

That's a polite request not an order

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:53 am

From SkipTown:
>I will let you guys get back to discussing your 'wacken'

You mean the same "'wacken'" which, if all goes well, will hopefully make some money for Glen's estate, I assume. If so, I wouldn't be so snooty about it.

> I won't bother you any longer.

You will forgive us if we laugh at that statement. After all, you've said that before and also this is the third time you have joined this site having left on two previous occasions.

>PS: I will remember to not let the door hit me in the a$$ on the way out.

If you need any help getting the www.glenbuxton.com domain name back from Bryan Erikson, do let me know.

While Heaven Wept
Dada God
Dada God

Post by While Heaven Wept » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:55 am

SkipTown wrote:so I won't bother you any longer.
No one cares.

mr.barlow

Post by mr.barlow » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:22 pm

Instead of constantly complaining about "the truths", why don't you do something about it if it bothers you that much. Did it ever cross your mind to address it on your new website?

Since you are a relative of GB and know the original band members and others involved why don't you ask them and post theor recollections on your website? You can even have a special link like "the truth of myths and legends" where you can list each and every recollection and where the reader than can compare the stories.

You can start with new interviews to get the 2014 account and then you can start researching the volumes of information out there on each myth that upsets you. You can have the Ouiji board, the live chickens, Shep's introduction, etc. You can also show how various accounts have changed and evolved through the years.

You may be shocked at what you find--as it will come apparant that it's not only Shep and Alice who have embellished things over the years--or have changed a few things.

Maybe this will finally give you piece of mind. Maybe then you will be able to get some sleep and not have to worry about those live chickens in 1969, the deceit of the Ouiji board story, or if it was really Fred Astaire who introduced the band to Shep.

Mr. Skull
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Mr. Skull » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:50 pm

While Heaven Wept wrote:
SkipTown wrote:so I won't bother you any longer.
No one cares.
Indeed, you weren't bothering me at all..

kevinuk81
Cheese roll anyone?
Cheese roll anyone?

Post by kevinuk81 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:43 pm

Has he gone?
Anything I say or write is my own personal opinion, no matter who agrees or disagrees with me.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:31 pm

[quote="A_MichaelUK"]From SkipTown:
>I will let you guys get back to discussing your 'wacken'

You mean the same "'wacken'" which, if all goes well, will hopefully make some money for Glen's estate, I assume. If so, I wouldn't be so snooty about it.

Yeah Bob don't rock the boat you and the missus will be living large off this one if it has sales like Super Duper and the Slip Gordon movie. Maybe you could buy a Chuck School's Out bass.

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:17 am

From pitkin88:
Yeah Bob don't rock the boat you and the missus will be living large off this one

So you are saying his comment was not condescending towards the people on this site that do want to discuss it and that he isn't being a hypocrite by accepting any payments earned from it. Also, STOP BENG DELIBERATELY STUPID AND READ WHAT I WROTE AND LET GO OPF THE BITTERNESS AND PRESUMPTION FOR LONG ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND IT. I did not say they would "be living large" or anything remotely close to that.

>if it has sales like Super Duper

How do you know what the sales of it are?

> and the Slip Gordon movie.

That hasn't even been released on DVD yet. How do you know what sales will be?

> Maybe you could buy a Chuck School's Out bass.

Your bitterness is revealed in your comment. You have been making the same asinine reference on Facebook as well. What does THAT have to do with ANYTHING?!

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:02 am

Can you STOP WRITING IN CAPS? I am giving an educated guess on the gross of those to movies based on bums on the seats in the cinema. Is everyone waiting with baited breath for the Shep dvd? They are both, in reality, straight to dvd projects and with the number of people involved believing Glen's estate will be coining it in is just STOOPID as is him refusing the royalty check. I'm guessing this would go to Janice by the way.

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:17 am

From pitkin88:
Can you STOP WRITING IN CAPS?

Why? You seem awfully fragile all of a sudden for some reason.

>I am giving an educated guess on the gross of those to movies based on bums on the seats in the cinema.

No, you're not. You stated it as if it was a fact. You used the word "has" as if it is something that "has" already happened. You wrote "if:t has sales like Super Duper and the Slip Gordon movie." Where in that statement does it say you were guessing?

>Is everyone waiting with baited breath for the Shep dvd?

Do they have to be? Is anyone waiting with "baited breath" for a band reunion, for example.

> They are both, in reality, straight to dvd projects

Yes we know. That was always the case. I stated it several time I think, so not sure why you had to add "in reality".

> and with the number of people involved believing Glen's estate will be coining it in is just STOOPID

Did I say that they would be?! As usual, you reply to what you think I wrote as opposed to what I DID write.

> I'm guessing this would go to Janice by the way.

I think so too and she is married to SkipTown as I'm sure you know.

Robbie
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Robbie » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:16 pm

Kevinuk81 wrote "Has he gone?".

Apparently not as he is now "Looking for an answer...."from the "stumblebums", "minions","sycophants" and "buttclowns" etc. who enjoy this forum. Unbelievable.......

kevinuk81
Cheese roll anyone?
Cheese roll anyone?

Post by kevinuk81 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:53 pm

Not sure which one of those applies to me, or other members of this site, name calling will get you nowhere anyway, either in a joking manner or meant.
Anything I say or write is my own personal opinion, no matter who agrees or disagrees with me.

SickThings
Dada God
Dada God

Post by SickThings » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:05 pm

He was quoting SkipTown....

kevinuk81
Cheese roll anyone?
Cheese roll anyone?

Post by kevinuk81 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:35 am

I realise Robbie was quoting Skiptown, apologies if the wrong impression was given.

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Post by wind_up_toy » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:02 am

wind_up_toy wrote:Thank you for posting the link again to your excellent site, all the best for the future.
Reading the other Skiptown thread, it appears as though my attempt at reverse psychology failed.

Lucius Morthem
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Lucius Morthem » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:40 pm

Wind up toy! You've unleashed the beast!

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Post by wind_up_toy » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:15 pm

I know, I'm a bad person :(