Live at wacken

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

While Heaven Wept
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Live at wacken

Post by While Heaven Wept » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:20 am

I've cancelled my order now cos I can't be bothered waiting any longer.

I'll just buy the standard edition when it becomes cheaper.

jmadsen
Trash
Trash

Post by jmadsen » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:32 am

This morning I got an email from amazon.co.uk with the message that it was dispatched. Estimated delivery date: Friday, December 05, 2014.

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mestreech » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:13 pm

jmadsen wrote:This morning I got an email from amazon.co.uk with the message that it was dispatched. Estimated delivery date: Friday, December 05, 2014.
Same here.

old school vet
Killer
Killer

Post by old school vet » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:56 pm

I have today received an email saying that the item's now been dispatched and that the due date for arrival is 3rd December. Talk about left hand not knowing what the right had is doing! Thought I'd keep that clean, sure you know what I really mean though!!!!!!

old school vet
Killer
Killer

Post by old school vet » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:29 pm

Mine did indeed arrive today 03/12, not sure why Amazon emailed me just 2 days ago to say there was going to be a delay?

schinkengott
Killer
Killer

Post by schinkengott » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:12 pm

Mine arrived as well. Fantastic package, fantastic sound. Well worth the money. Cheers to all involved.
Thats what a good spider does...you trap....you kill....you eat

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:24 pm

I got an email saying it would be delivered today, and it wasn`t, then just now I got one saying it would be delivered in a couple more days....

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:11 pm

Okay, mine arrived 8am this morning. VERY nice package. I'm impressed! Well worth the wait to say the least.

snakebite91
Trash
Trash

Post by snakebite91 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:22 pm

Hi All,

First post on here, as am just wondering to find out a bit of info regarding the Vinyl Limited Edition Pack of the Wacken show. Am a big fan of Alice along with my Dad, and am trying to get hold of one of the limited edition vinyl packs of the Wacken show for my dad for Christmas.

I've tried Amazon and Ebay but both seem to be unavailable, so I'm just wondering if anyone might know any info on the release or if there's only a set amount being released. If the chances are slim of getting one, I'll get him the DVD and CD pack instead, but as he's collected nearly all of Alice's Vinyl's from when he was young starting with Pretties For You, I thought it'd be good to get him a Limited Edition one to go with the collection.

Any help would be very much appreciated,

Dan

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:04 pm

snakebite91 wrote:Hi All,

First post on here, as am just wondering to find out a bit of info regarding the Vinyl Limited Edition Pack of the Wacken show. Am a big fan of Alice along with my Dad, and am trying to get hold of one of the limited edition vinyl packs of the Wacken show for my dad for Christmas.

I've tried Amazon and Ebay but both seem to be unavailable, so I'm just wondering if anyone might know any info on the release or if there's only a set amount being released.

Dan
It was an Amazon exclusive and I believe yes, it was limited edition (which means "set amount") so quite possible they are all gone now.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:07 am

If Amazon don`t have it you could try here:
http://www.elusivedisc.com/Alice-Cooper ... DALP62040/

nurserozetta
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by nurserozetta » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:51 am

For those who have just received the Limited Edition , what is the book like ? Thanks

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:52 am

nurserozetta wrote:For those who have just received the Limited Edition , what is the book like ? Thanks
Its a hardback book, LP size, with a little text on the first two pages followd by a ton of great photos of both AC and the band, then the album credits at the end. The back cover houses the DVD/CD/BR discs.

evil syd
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by evil syd » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:15 pm

Very well filmed, great sound!! but what I'm sorry to say is that on the DVD the the titles are very glitchy in the beginning and I know I'm being very fussy but during "The man behind the mask", it freezes. I know it's not mine because I compared it to my friend's copy in which it does the same thing. It....it just needed some touch ups. :blush:
DoCtOrS wAnT To ChEcK Me, PoKe Me, AnD DiSsEcT Me......

Somwhere In Auckland
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Somwhere In Auckland » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:58 am

Arrived today all the way down in New Zealand :8): Great package indeed, well worth the wait, Can't wait to finally sit down and watch it.

patrick
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by patrick » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:50 pm

been looking at Wacken again : great dvd ! the end - all those paper sniplets on stage, the soapbells in the air- reminded me strongly of the first Alice article ever I read : (somewhere round 73 ): the reviewer described a simular view of the stage at the end of the show, paper all around, and the public completely exhausted by the energy they had seen on the stage by this new, thin , blackhaired singer, certainly the new kid in town!
who would have thought we would be so lucky to witness this again so much later !
If you still haven't got the show on dvd or blueray, no more time to waste :)
you really wouldn't understand..

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:16 pm

While Heaven Wept wrote:I've cancelled my order now cos I can't be bothered waiting any longer.

I'll just buy the standard edition when it becomes cheaper.
I canceled my limited edition a month ago. I couldn't wait months for it and was silly to buy it twice. And I really couldn't care less about the vinyl to be honest.
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

Cindy Lang
Trash
Trash

Post by Cindy Lang » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:09 am

I totally missed this one.

I scrolled Amazon UK and DE and seeing that the limited vinyl version is for sale in on the german site at a price of €67.97 Euro and in UK £71.02, which is more expensive and it's also on eBay for €89.99. I believe those are third part sellers? What did it went for when it was released from Amazon?
"Suddenly I realize I saw it all through real eyes"

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mestreech » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:46 pm

I paid UK pound 41.79 all inclusive Cindy.

Cindy Lang
Trash
Trash

Post by Cindy Lang » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:47 pm

Well.... I bit the bullet and made an order from Amazon Germany yesterday and paid about £61,50 for it. The strange thing is that it seemed it came from Amazon and not a third party seller. I also saw that it will be released in the US next week for half the price but shipping double it up.

BTW, is this an international release or it it an UK, German and US specific release? I mean does it say printed in xx as the Super Duper box?. I normally stick to US releases as Alice is from America but made an exception because I didn't know when I bought it. The same would go for Bowie or Sabbath that I would prefer UK releases.
"Suddenly I realize I saw it all through real eyes"