Super Duper Alice Cooper Gift Sets

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

concolz
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Super Duper Alice Cooper Gift Sets

Post by concolz » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:25 pm

killer wolf wrote:jesus wept. even filtering the troll ruins this site cos threads turn into huge lists of people bitching back and forth pointlessly in the must-have-last-word garbage of the average 6-year-old.
I heartily agree. Is it an excess of male testosterone or just narcissism run rampant? Whatever the initial thread starts out as, it's soon hijacked by the same individuals who seemingly want to vent their 'my Alice Cooper's better than your Alice Cooper' arguments to infinity and beyond.

As for 'Super Duper', I'm really looking forward to it, although I've no interest in the ephemeral 'gifts'. I'm an 'old-school' ACG/AC fan, having first bought 'School's Out' back in '72, and think the original group hardly put a foot wrong musically.
As for solo Alice, well anyone who has such a long career is bound to make 'mistakes' along the way, bound to put out a few sub-standard albums and bound to alienate certain sectors of fans at times. Overall though I think he's done really well and has certainly rejuvenated himself since the millennium. IMO there's far more to admire about AC than dislike - he's a genuinely nice guy with a great talent.

Crazy Little Child
Killer
Killer

Post by Crazy Little Child » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:35 am

killer wolf wrote:jesus wept. even filtering the troll ruins this site cos threads turn into huge lists of people bitching back and forth pointlessly in the must-have-last-word garbage of the average 6-year-old.

i used to love coming here and catching up/joining in ~ now each visit brings me a step closer to leaving for good. the ratio of entertainment to boredom/annoyance/disgust is sliding ever more in the wrong direction and the site runners seem to scared to hand out temporary cooling-off bans as warnings.
As a newer member, I'm glad somebody's said something. It's totally crazy how a couple of people (you know exactly who you are) are able to hijack virtually every.single.thread. with discussion of music on it and turn it into the most annoying, embarrassing, juvenile back-and-forth.

Who do you think ya'll are and why do you think we all need to read it?! Get.over.yourselves.

Happy spring everybody, hoping for a better tomorrow... :)

WillDouglas77
Trash
Trash

Post by WillDouglas77 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:28 am

I ordered the Premium Book Bundle ! The poster with fan names sold me ! Can't wait to see the documentary !!!!