Alice UK Dates?

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Jacknife_Johnny
Killer
Killer

Alice UK Dates?

Post by Jacknife_Johnny » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:15 pm

Been away from the board for a while and just seen the mega dates in Germany for 2014, any UK dates planned?? Seems a shame to go to Europe and miss us out, especially since Alice only graced the UK once this year.

:alice:
I would never join a club that would have me as a member!

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Alice UK Dates?

Post by A_MichaelUK » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:54 pm

>Been away from the board for a while and just seen the mega dates in Germany for 2014, any UK dates planned??

The short answer is no but the "News" section of this site or www.alicecooper.com would normally be the best places to find out.

> Seems a shame to go to Europe and miss us out, especially since Alice only graced the UK once this year.

Maybe so but there are too many other places to go to as well.

frontrowjunkie
Killer
Killer

Post by frontrowjunkie » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:09 pm

In addition, I think it also should be said that these are not normal tour dates, but a various artist show where Alice is listed as headliner. So he would do about 5 or 6 songs, with no theatrics or so... (also see here: http://www.alicecooperpics.co.uk/Sickth ... f=2&t=8322)

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:16 am

>In addition, I think it also should be said that these are not normal tour dates, but a various artist show where Alice is listed as headliner

Yes. I actually thought that it was this year that Jacknife_Johnny was referring to.