Post songs you want ALICE to play live that he never does

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Devon, Shoesalesman

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God
Posts: 5383
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:35 pm

Re: Post songs you want ALICE to play live that he never doe

Post by A_MichaelUK » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:14 pm

>Well, I don't read every single post if that's what you mean Andy! Is that so surprising?

A little because, like a lot of people here, you often put forward a position as if it's based on fact. So if you are not reading everything posted here, then you don't have all the information and if you don't have all the information, you (and others, since you're not the worst culprit) shouldn't react the way you do when you are corrected or debated with.

User avatar
smorgasson
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:52 am
Location: Colorado

Re: Post songs you want ALICE to play live that he never doe

Post by smorgasson » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:42 pm

A_MichaelUK wrote:>Well, I don't read every single post if that's what you mean Andy! Is that so surprising?

A little because, like a lot of people here, you often put forward a position as if it's based on fact. So if you are not reading everything posted here, then you don't have all the information and if you don't have all the information, you (and others, since you're not the worst culprit) shouldn't react the way you do when you are corrected or debated with.
Hence why I haven't gotten my knickers in a twist because I haven't read the entire forum as I recently just re-joined. I was on here many a year ago before I went into the military and I was an avid NWAC forum member. :)

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God
Posts: 5383
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:35 pm

Re: Post songs you want ALICE to play live that he never doe

Post by A_MichaelUK » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:50 pm

>Hence why I haven't gotten my knickers in a twist because I haven't read the entire forum as I recently just re-joined.

Exactly. There is so much information here, you could spend all your time just reading without needing to post anything but for some reason, some people don't want to do that.

User avatar
smorgasson
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:52 am
Location: Colorado

Re: Post songs you want ALICE to play live that he never doe

Post by smorgasson » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:54 pm

One thing that this forum throws into sharp relief is how much I DON'T know about Alice...I thought I knew quite a bit but the second I pop on here...I feel like a noob who still refers to School's Out as School's Out For Summer and then state it's my favorite lol

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God
Posts: 5383
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:35 pm

Re: Post songs you want ALICE to play live that he never doe

Post by A_MichaelUK » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:11 pm

>One thing that this forum

Make sure you go through the links at the top of each page and the "News" page as well.

User avatar
smorgasson
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:52 am
Location: Colorado

Re: Post songs you want ALICE to play live that he never doe

Post by smorgasson » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:16 pm

A_MichaelUK wrote:>One thing that this forum

Make sure you go through the links at the top of each page and the "News" page as well.
Oh yeah, I read mostly everything on STUK over the years and I have been checking the news feed everyday for a long time...just haven't hopped on the forum in a long time.

User avatar
Gunner
Dada God
Dada God
Posts: 1155
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:16 pm

Re: Post songs you want ALICE to play live that he never doe

Post by Gunner » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:31 am

>>you often put forward a position as if it's based on fact.

One example please Andy.

User avatar
Gunner
Dada God
Dada God
Posts: 1155
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:16 pm

Re: Post songs you want ALICE to play live that he never doe

Post by Gunner » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:35 am

I only said that I have missed GNDM declaring his identity and now follows an argument ha ha ha!!! ::((: :x :yawn: :smack:

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God
Posts: 5383
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:35 pm

Re: Post songs you want ALICE to play live that he never doe

Post by A_MichaelUK » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:46 pm

>One example please Andy.

No doubt one will come along at some point.

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God
Posts: 5383
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:35 pm

Re: Post songs you want ALICE to play live that he never doe

Post by A_MichaelUK » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:46 pm

>I only said that I have missed GNDM declaring his identity

I didn't say he declared anything. I wrote "I think everyone here knows who GNDM is by now" - which is different.

> and now follows an argument ha ha ha!!!

Who is arguing?

GNDM

Re: Post songs you want ALICE to play live that he never doe

Post by GNDM » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:51 pm

Gunner wrote:I only said that I have missed GNDM declaring his identity and now follows an argument ha ha ha!!! ::((: :x :yawn: :smack:
Hi Gunner.

Sorry that I can't be all those people you thought I am. I am afraid I am no one of great importance...not even a "Super Fan". My simple connection is to be married to Glen's sister, Janice. While I have met Dennis, Neal, and Michael several times (Alice too)....I don't speak for any of them, including Janice. I am merely an opinionated SOB who probably should keep his mouth closed sometimes. Again, sorry if this information exploded any conspiracy theory you were developing.

User avatar
recoop
Dada God
Dada God
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:58 pm
Location: York, England

Re: Post songs you want ALICE to play live that he never doe

Post by recoop » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:50 pm

I don't think AC had done Luney Tune live lately so I'd go for that..As for mic problems I witnessed AC having mic problems at the Astoria(late nineties I think)..another mic was thrown to him..he caught it and after a second was back into the song..good hand eye coordination and a total pro. Although my moniker is recoop I am not connected to AC either, despite the anagram :rotfl:
You are an individual, just like everybody else.

User avatar
smorgasson
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:52 am
Location: Colorado

Re: Post songs you want ALICE to play live that he never doe

Post by smorgasson » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:42 pm

recoop wrote:I don't think AC had done Luney Tune live lately so I'd go for that..As for mic problems I witnessed AC having mic problems at the Astoria(late nineties I think)..another mic was thrown to him..he caught it and after a second was back into the song..good hand eye coordination and a total pro. Although my moniker is recoop I am not connected to AC either, despite the anagram :rotfl:
His mic went out in Denver too a few weeks ago...didn't skip a beat

AlongCameASpider27
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher
Posts: 680
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:19 pm
Location: Louisville, Ky

Re: Post songs you want ALICE to play live that he never doe

Post by AlongCameASpider27 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:23 pm

I could be wrong and I expect to be corrected if I am but I was under the impression the Coop had never performed Luney Tune live until something at a college in Arizona and Obama was there or something or am I making this all up in my head? lol
"Freedom to rock, freedom to talk, freeeedom, raise your fist and yell!"

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God
Posts: 5383
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:35 pm

Re: Post songs you want ALICE to play live that he never doe

Post by A_MichaelUK » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:16 pm

>until something at a college in Arizona and Obama was there or something or am I making this all up in my head?

It was "School's Out" that was performed.

User avatar
smorgasson
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:52 am
Location: Colorado

Re: Post songs you want ALICE to play live that he never doe

Post by smorgasson » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:29 pm

A_MichaelUK wrote:>until something at a college in Arizona and Obama was there or something or am I making this all up in my head?

It was "School's Out" that was performed.
Yeah I think that is at the U of A in Tucson a couple of years ago...if memory serves correct...I think I vaguely remember that.

Post Reply