Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

evil syd
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Your Cooper autographed items?

Post by evil syd » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:48 pm

I have some from meeting him at Chiller theater. Great moments for me
People complain that paying to get a Coop autograph is wrong. I look at it as that people pay for backstage passes, which can run about, I don't know, 250 dollars or so, I don't know the standard, but it
is pretty high. Anyway, forty an autograph is not so bad and he was always cool.
I also have some autographs from friends that I traded from, and a few gifts, and another meeting.
My most treasured is a an original comic art page from the Marvel Comic which I also got signed by Coop, and the artist, Terry Austin. It said to be worth maybe a few grand. I'm broke, and I just can't get myself to sell it. ::((:
I also have the boxset signed by Coop, MB, DD, NS, DW, KR.
Live at Montreux DVD signed by Coop.
"Nightmare Returns" DVD signed by Kane
"Metal" documentary DVD signed by a few members of Lamb of God, filmmakers, and Coop.
A few records:
"WTMN" signed by Coop and Wagner.
"Zipper catches the skin" signed by Coop and Wagner.
"Special Forces" signed by Coop.
"Halloween" cd signed by Coop.
(bought from his site)
"W2MN" CD sleeve signed by Coop. (It was a gift)
"WTMN" videotape signed by Coop, Dunaway, and Smith. (This was the first time I met coop, in 1999, and he was hanging out with them. Some kind of promotion. So I found a store that was close by and that's what I found.)
"Prince of Darkness" CD signed by Kane.
Some page from a magazine signed by Coop, given to me by a friend.
"Coop's Greatest hits" the record is signed, unfortunatley the sig is faded. :angry:
Anyway, just curious, what you guys have.
DoCtOrS wAnT To ChEcK Me, PoKe Me, AnD DiSsEcT Me......

danielleV
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Re: Your Cooper autographed items?

Post by danielleV » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:40 pm

i have more than 10 Alice signed objects.one Vincent Damon Furnier .
i offered one signed green dollar to a South American fan who had never met Alice, me who have had all a fan dream of...
"I know Danielle!", Alice Cooper, Paris 2017

James1981
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by James1981 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Let's see, I have b$b cd signed by Alice, litd vinyl signed by Alice he also circled his sticking out thumb on it. W2MN vinyl signed by Alice, a signed copy of me Alice, a couple of dollar bills caught off the stage signed, a signed golf ball, signed handwritten lyrics for its hot tonight, a promo pic of flush the fashion signed Alice Cooper 81, pretties for you signed by Alice, Dennis and Neal, a signed pic of Michael and a signed copy of his book, a WB record sleeve signed by Glen, Platinum god signed by Neal, both Killsmith albums signed by Neal, DDP cd signed by Dennis and the rest of the band, BDS cd and poster both signed by all the band, certificate of insanity signed by Alice, Raise Your fist vinyl signed by Kane and Ken Mary, various ticket stubs signed by Roxie, Eric Dover and Pete Freisan. Probably a few more bits and bobs but that's what springs to mind at the moment.
Boomshanka

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mestreech » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:22 am

It's more difficult to get an Alice item WITHOUT an autograph as with one, lol.
My dearest is the album with ALL five autographes of the original group. :rock: :rock:

evil syd
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by evil syd » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:40 pm

mestreech wrote:It's more difficult to get an Alice item WITHOUT an autograph as with one, lol.
:smack:

AlongCameASpider27
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by AlongCameASpider27 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Well I will see if I can do this from memory LOL:

My crowning achievement signature is an original Killer vinyl with the calendar intact that has all signatures from the original band sans Glen in a collectible record frame.

As for individual Alice items (all done over 4 different meetings)

-Alice Cooper, Golf Monster which says "To Chris, From Alice "The Spider" Cooper"

-Autographed Dirty Diamonds CD (from a contest I won)

-Autographed pair of Alice Cooper owned blue jeans for answering trivia froM nights with alice cooper

-Marvel Premiere # 50 comic book with his signature

-art card that was the cover for Raise Your Fist and Yell

-copy of Welcome 2 My Nightmare that came with that collectible magazine

-Along Came A Spider t-shirt

-Some random print outs of mutual friends of ours

I think there are more but I am drawing a blank at the moment.
"Freedom to rock, freedom to talk, freeeedom, raise your fist and yell!"

Lisacooper91
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Lisacooper91 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:29 am

- My right arm (Alice signed it at my first M&G and I already had made an appointment for the day after the M&G)
- My leather jacket
- A German football shirt Alice wore on stage (got it right after the show)
- Poison 7" single
- Billion Dollar Babies vinyl
- From The Inside vinyl
- Love's a Loaded Gun single in gun shaped pack
- Marvel premiere comic book
- The Compleat Alice Cooper (The Last Temptation) comic book
- The Last Temptation comic book (the black and white version, all 3 TLT comics together, with Alice's eyes on the cover)
- Two photos of me and Alice together
- Golf Monster book
- A huge poster (where he's holding a knife and he's wearing a jacket with A Clockwork Orange painted on the back)
- 2 ACAS photos
- Solid Rock map, which is signed by Alice, Sheryl, Dash, Calico and even Alice's mom Ella (got this as a surprise gift from a friend)

That's about it, I guess :)
The sanest days are mad.

tuneylune
Dada God
Dada God

Post by tuneylune » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:24 pm

Alice: Autographed KILLER, THE LAST TEMPTATION, GOLF MONSTER book and a ACAS promo picture.
MIKE: Two photos, THE SECOND COMING OF MICHAEL BRUCE and NO MORE MR. NICE GUY book
Neal: BATTLE AXE Poster, Four Photos, both Bouchard Dunaway Smith LP's, both Cinematick lps, THE PLATINUM GOD, SEXUAL SAVIOR, KILLER, BDB sleeve and PLATINUM GOD poster.
Dennis: KILLER, three photos and an autographed photo of him with me at Chiller 10/2006 where he signed "School's Out Forever!"
Also have a photo of Neal, my awe-struck self, Mike and Dennis at Chiller 10/06 that I had them sign at Monster-Mania 3/2009 which proudly hangs on "The Wall of Fame" in the living room along with a solemn photo of Alice and myself sharing the frame with a cheerful Alice with the lovely Donna (Mrs. TL! :love: :HEART: ). Not autographed, but still cool to me.
"I need everything the world owes me..."

Cindy Lang
Trash
Trash

Post by Cindy Lang » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Alice signed my copy of Parricidal Slumbers on TAKRL back in 1987 :smack:
"Suddenly I realize I saw it all through real eyes"

Marcelocooper
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Marcelocooper » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:03 am

School's out promotional Vinyl autographed by AC (both cover and paints), DD, NS and MB (cover and inside of the desk).
Sealed Killer Vinyl autographed by all four. And a Leather Jacket by all four also.
The eyes of AC, Me Alice, Love's a Loaded Gun Water Gun, WTMN, Set list from psycho-drama and No More Mr. Nice Guy tours, and a picture of me with the band (except Glen), all autograpeh by Alice.
Pictures with Alice, DD and MB by them.
Bass pic by DD.
Drum Sticks by NS. Platinum God album and Poster and Killsmith by Neal.
Setlist from the Show MB did at the Monster Mania reunion autographed by him and his band. And a paper where he wrote his address and e-mail. Also, not autographed by some of them handwritten, I got the lyrics sheet he used for rehearsal with the band.
These good little shocks must be working I’m so happy now

GNDM

Post by GNDM » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Never understood the fascination of autographs. Especially from someone who signs 100's of them everyday. Hardly a personal memento. I'd appreciate a signature a lot more if it was something signed just for me. Even more if the object signed was also something just for me. Otherwise it is just ink.

evil syd
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by evil syd » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:41 am

GNDM wrote:Never understood the fascination of autographs. Especially from someone who signs 100's of them everyday. Hardly a personal memento. I'd appreciate a signature a lot more if it was something signed just for me. Even more if the object signed was also something just for me. Otherwise it is just ink.
Buzzkill, LOL! :smack:

hallowedbemyname
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by hallowedbemyname » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:03 am

I have quite a few Alice autographs, most of which are things that I had signed in person but also some things that were given to me as gifts that were already autographed.

Things I have had signed personally:
First meeting: Dragontown tour program
Second meeting: Me, Alice; Alice Cooper, Golf Monster; and I know I'm forgetting something else. This same time I had Shep autograph my Theatre of Death backstage pass.
Third meeting: a cane my friend caught for me
and on Thursday I added three more to my collection:
The Last Temptation hardcover comic compilation
2012 Christmas Pudding program
May 10th, 1973 issue of Rolling Stone

Various pre-signed goodies include:
menu from Denver Cooper'stown
Love it to Death thumb cover (signed by all but Glen)
Keepin' Halloween Alive single
various pictures
a magazine or two

I also have a copy of Sexual Savior that was autographed by Neal, although I've never had the chance to meet him :rock:
Yelling at fathers, screaming at mothers...