Alice and Paul

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Alice and Paul

Post by A_MichaelUK » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:37 pm

>Back on the fisherman theme Andy, perhaps if you didn't bite so easily you wouldn't get caught - again.

Maybe but equally, you could, like I said, practice writing comedy before you do it publicly.

Gunner
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Gunner » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:04 pm

recoop wrote:Agree Gunner, Paul makes a lot of sense. People often underestimate rock stars but to keep going for 40 years these guys need to be street wise, smart at business and pretty intelligent. Paul in the second part, i think, burst the bubble a bit of Gene being a marketing genius-although I am sure Gene can see and take an opportunity.Paul, Alice, Gene-they all know what they are doing and even Gene talks sense a fair amount of the time when he pushes aside his image/ego. :rock:
Good post recoop.

Seriously
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Seriously » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:55 am

A_MichaelUK wrote:>Back on the fisherman theme Andy, perhaps if you didn't bite so easily you wouldn't get caught - again.

Maybe but equally, you could, like I said, practice writing comedy before you do it publicly.
I thought it was just humour and you had some – guess I’ll put you back for another day.

Somwhere In Auckland
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Somwhere In Auckland » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:21 am

revinkevin wrote:I think Alice and Kiss did a tour together a couple of years back in New Zealand and Australia with Alice opening. Would expect the same to happen if they went out again.
I was at the show in Wellington and Alice blew KISS off the stage that day, no contest. Also the crowd reaction during Alice was far superior, it was great to see !!