FLAT OUT

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

tuneylune
Dada God
Dada God

FLAT OUT

Post by tuneylune » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:09 pm

On the trip to work last night, had been digging through my wife's CD collection and found this, which was Buck Dharma of Blue Oyster Cult's solo album from 1982. Played it and really not bad at all. Looked at the credits and was amazed to find Neal Smith has a song writing credit for the first song "Born To Rock" and plays drums on it and Track 2 called "That Summer Night". To add to my surprise, Dennis Dunaway plays bass on "Born To Rock". I remember during the CONSTRICTOR era how Alice mentioned Neal and Dennis had been writing with the BOC guys and with Bouchard Dunaway and Smith and Blue Coupe, Dennis certainly is!
"I need everything the world owes me..."

unfinished sweet
Trash
Trash

Re: FLAT OUT

Post by unfinished sweet » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:40 pm

I think Neil Smith also played on one of the Plasmatics cd's. RIP Wendy Williams.

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

Post by scotty » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:57 am

yes he did. hen I heard that,it was the first time in years I had heard of Neal and remember thinking how cool that was!

Paul
Killer
Killer

Post by Paul » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:32 am

I am a big BOC fan and ACG fan (obviously as I post on here) but I don't like the Flat Out album. BOC used to play Born To Rock live but I have to say it's a dog of a song IMO.