Alice's Relationship with Warner

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

homerx
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Re: Alice's Relationship with Warner

Post by homerx » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:15 am

Are any formally signed artists on the WB site. All former have been moved the rhino site. If Alice did another album with WB then he would appear on WB.
Not a big deal.

Seriously
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Re: Alice's Relationship with Warner

Post by Seriously » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:42 pm

steven_crayn wrote:
Seriously wrote: I wouldn't call that a kicking, I'm just having some fun with some chumps that's all, who are by far taking life and themselves far too Seriously, but I am sure are all nice people.
chumps eh? taking life and themselves too seriously? this coming from someone who said
Seriously wrote:Okay I may be repeating myself here, having done extensive research on Warner Bros sites there was absolutely no refererence of Alice at all, perhaps you can prove otherwise.

I think this is a disgrace that they don't support him in any way in promotional areana or upgrading of the sales profile; but still willing to take the money for past glories. (It must have been one hell of a bust up).

Should we contact Warner and petition via e-mail to give support and be a general nuisance, open to suggestions.
it's pretty clear the only chump taking life and themselves too seriously is you, get out more you might make some friends!
Fantastic, got laugh haven't you. :rotfl: