What would you Ask Alice?

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

cherrypie
Spacebrain Vagabond
Spacebrain Vagabond

Re: What would you Ask Alice?

Post by cherrypie » Thu May 17, 2012 4:06 pm

Re the VIP price, it is a lot of money and I struggled to find it last year - as I will do again this year - because it's so great to be assured of meeting him. There may be plenty of ways to meet him for some of you, but for me this is the only way, so I consider it well worth it. And as Homerx said, there would be hundreds of people if it were cheap.

Also, I'd like to ask him how on earth he manages to fit in a radio show with all the other stuff he does. I know he has spoken about this briefly but I'd like a more in depth answer. So that's what I'll be asking him this year. If he comes to UK :/
I hate Opera, I hate Oprah
http://www.fountainlife.blogspot.com

billiondollar18
Trash
Trash

Post by billiondollar18 » Thu May 17, 2012 4:50 pm

Is there any chance of him playing "For Britain Only" in concert whenever he is in the uk

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Thu May 17, 2012 5:31 pm

homerx wrote:In order to make this happen it requires extra personal which may account for the price. It also keeps the numbers low. Just imagine how long a line you'd have if those VIP tickets were $50.
I saw Rob Zombie/Megadeth last night and Rob had what looked to be 60-70 VIPs at $190 a ticket (prices vary per city).

I ended up on the barrier dead center with early admission VIPs on either side of me so I asked them how it was. They said it was pretty quick. They had perhaps 10-20 seconds with Rob and John 5 to talk if they wanted to.

So yes the more people you have, the more it turns into a cattle line.
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

homerx
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by homerx » Thu May 17, 2012 10:44 pm

The Answer I heard on the radio show is he will record days at a time. On the bus or in the hotel. the spoken segments really don't add up to much when you think about it.

Greenie
Killer
Killer

Post by Greenie » Fri May 18, 2012 11:40 am

cherrypie wrote:Re the VIP price, it is a lot of money and I struggled to find it last year - as I will do again this year - because it's so great to be assured of meeting him. There may be plenty of ways to meet him for some of you, but for me this is the only way, so I consider it well worth it. And as Homerx said, there would be hundreds of people if it were cheap.

Also, I'd like to ask him how on earth he manages to fit in a radio show with all the other stuff he does. I know he has spoken about this briefly but I'd like a more in depth answer. So that's what I'll be asking him this year. If he comes to UK :/
Hope that you will finally get that money, Cherrypie, and meet Alice.
Today, the pond... Tomorrow, the woooorld!

cherrypie
Spacebrain Vagabond
Spacebrain Vagabond

Post by cherrypie » Fri May 18, 2012 1:31 pm

Thnx! I'm determined I will do it again :clap: :clap: :clap:
I hate Opera, I hate Oprah
http://www.fountainlife.blogspot.com

Greenie
Killer
Killer

Post by Greenie » Fri May 18, 2012 4:44 pm

That's great, Cherrypie.
Today, the pond... Tomorrow, the woooorld!