welcome 2 fan packs and i'll bite 7"

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

ABLITZOFGLITZ
Trash
Trash

welcome 2 fan packs and i'll bite 7"

Post by ABLITZOFGLITZ » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:08 pm

just grabbed the pic disc of i'll bite your face off...thankfully anyone know how limited it was/is?

Also grabbed the fan pack that has the poster,badge,mask but no make up kit was this in the first issue of the mag and i have the 2nd???

An info would and will be gratefully received.
COOP IT! :alice: :alice:

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Re: welcome 2 fan packs and i'll bite 7"

Post by mestreech » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:33 am

Hi,

you're in the wrong topic. This one is for selling and trading stuff.

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:14 pm

>was this in the first issue of the mag and i have the 2nd???

No. Nothing should be missing.

ABLITZOFGLITZ
Trash
Trash

Post by ABLITZOFGLITZ » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:44 pm

tesco have ripped me off!!!!

ABLITZOFGLITZ
Trash
Trash

Post by ABLITZOFGLITZ » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:45 pm

mestreech wrote:Hi,

you're in the wrong topic. This one is for selling and trading stuff.
well i guessed this was a collecting topic so i posted here.....????

RosieAlive
Trash
Trash

Post by RosieAlive » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:11 pm

There are mulitple versions of the fanpack sold by different companies, and you had to read carefully when you ordered to know what you were getting. I ordered a pre-relelase fan pack Aug 14th through Amazon which was the only place that sold the fanpack (at that time). I did not record exactly what comes in in, but I do know it is an import to the US. Delivery isn't expected until next week. So, you probably did not get ripped off, it's just what you ordered and from who, but you could check into your original order, I suppose. :/

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:53 pm

RosieAlive wrote:There are mulitple versions of the fanpack sold by different companies, and you had to read carefully when you ordered to know what you were getting.
No, as has already been stated there was only one version of the fanpack. They should all be the same, all made by and published by Future Publishing, who then sent them out either directly to the buyer or to the retailer who sold them on.

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:38 pm

>Aug 14th through Amazon which was the only place that sold the fanpack (at that time).

No. It was available directly from the publisher as well.

ABLITZOFGLITZ
Trash
Trash

Post by ABLITZOFGLITZ » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:10 pm

my copy had no make up kit in it and it was sealed..........did somdone fleece it???if so gonna have to find one on ebay i guess??
:/

bigbradwolf
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by bigbradwolf » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:13 pm

theres been a right mess up with the packs based on my experience.

ABLITZOFGLITZ
Trash
Trash

Post by ABLITZOFGLITZ » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:17 pm

bigbradwolf wrote:theres been a right mess up with the packs based on my experience.
yeah man i grabbed one and loved it then saw the make up kit on ebay and only then i checked it out and saw my copy didn;t have one..........but had mask,badge,poster,mag,cd....
what is happening?

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Post by wind_up_toy » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:43 am

It sounds like the makeup idea was dropped at a late stage with it only bunged into the early pre-orders as an extra bonus?
Visit my fan site: http://www.welcometomynightmare.co.uk

That's a polite request not an order

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:45 am

>my copy had no make up kit in it and it was sealed..........did somdone fleece it???if so gonna have to find one on ebay i guess??

Write to the publisher and explain the situation.

charlie2times
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by charlie2times » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:04 pm

People keep mentioning poster, as in singular, did they not get 2 posters in the pack, the big one, and the smaller one with everyones name on it who pre-ordereed direct form the publisher before 15th august?

homerx
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by homerx » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:12 pm

Yeah I got the 2 double sided posters. have to decide which sides to put up. maybe not the names one. Thinking Just above the TT.

RosieAlive
Trash
Trash

Post by RosieAlive » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:50 am

"Just call me Chuck" posted me & him: >Aug 14th through Amazon which was the only place that sold the fanpack (at that time).

No. It was available directly from the publisher
as well.<
(Bear with me I'm learning this forum)...At the time I bought the fanpack, from the US, Amazon was the only place I could get it. I tried the UK site that had it (myfavouritemagazines.co.UK), order would not go through and emails I got from them when I had trouble did say Future Publishing...BUT, there was a LOT of FB chatter regarding different versions people got a few weeks ago. I never called them once I found it on Amazon. I still figure it's a fanpack, I'll get what I get. No complaints. Just eyewitness accounts of different fanpacks received. Are they accurate, I don't really know.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:44 am

They are not acurate.

I think a lot of what was said on facebook was simply not correct (which isn`t unusual).

Myfavoritemagazine is the subsription/order department of Future Publishing, who are one of, if not the biggest magazine publishers in the UK.

That YOU couldn`t order from them isn`t the point. Many US people did order from them just fine.

The ONLY difference in buying from Future or buying ANYWHERE else, was the special offer for early pre-orders from Future which got you got the EXTRA poster with your name on it. Other then that they should have all been the same.

Having said that some people have been saying that various things, like the make up, have been missing from their packs but this doesn`t make it a different version. It's just a mistake as far as we can tell at the moment, and I think Future are trying to rectify the mistake if what people email tehm.

Spot and Jerome
Killer
Killer

Post by Spot and Jerome » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:19 pm

My copy came with NO make up kit as well, but no surprise...
I know it was mentioned in the beginning, but I think I remember at some point it was said that the make up would NOT be included (the mask was its replacement?)
Also, there is no mention of make up neither on the cover of the pack (look at the pictures on AC.com, amazon, myfavouritemagazines.co.uk), nor in the descriptions on the same sites!
What surprises me then is that someone actually seems to HAVE received the pack WITH make up, and I am curious to see some photos of it :8):
To forgive is divine, but vengeance is mine

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:33 am

Spot and Jerome wrote:My copy came with NO make up kit as well, but no surprise...
I know it was mentioned in the beginning, but I think I remember at some point it was said that the make up would NOT be included (the mask was its replacement?)
Also, there is no mention of make up neither on the cover of the pack (look at the pictures on AC.com, amazon, myfavouritemagazines.co.uk), nor in the descriptions on the same sites!
What surprises me then is that someone actually seems to HAVE received the pack WITH make up, and I am curious to see some photos of it :8):
My fanpack included both the make-up and the mask.
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:39 pm

>I know it was mentioned in the beginning, but I think I remember at some point it was said that the make up would NOT be included (the mask was its replacement?)

For what must now be the billionth time, ALL the packs were supposed to have ALL the same items.