Alice Thanks fans getting W2MNM to # 22 on Billboard

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

guilty65
Killer
Killer

Alice Thanks fans getting W2MNM to # 22 on Billboard

Post by guilty65 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Glad to see that the CD made it to this Position. This could be a new era for the Coop. :clap: I am still trying to get a handle on the songs my self as I really am having a hard time liking the WHOLE CD. But congrats to Alice none the less.

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Alice Thanks fans getting W2MNM to # 22 on Billboard

Post by scotty » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:52 pm

no filler,just as Mr. Ezrin requested!!! IMO. may this album keep going,up,up,up!!!

killer_juju
Trash
Trash

Post by killer_juju » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Even though I on the other hand think over half the album is awful or needless filler, I am happy that it sold 18,000 units in America which is double what Along Came A Spider sold it's first week. I am more interested to see what happens this week, because in many instances, albums sale well the first week due to the generally rabid fan base...The 2nd week and onward really tells the story on how well it is reaching outside of the base. As much as I dislike it, maybe it will catch the ears of a new group of people.

While Heaven Wept
Dada God
Dada God

Post by While Heaven Wept » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:20 pm

killer_juju wrote:Even though I on the other hand think over half the album is awful or needless filler, I am happy that it sold 18,000 units in America which is double what Along Came A Spider sold it's first week. I am more interested to see what happens this week, because in many instances, albums sale well the first week due to the generally rabid fan base...The 2nd week and onward really tells the story on how well it is reaching outside of the base. As much as I dislike it, maybe it will catch the ears of a new group of people.
I had no idea you don't like the album, could you explain why?

killer_juju
Trash
Trash

Post by killer_juju » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:49 pm

Oh the things I would say if I had free speech on this board, but I digress to a simple question. Why continue attacking when the whole point of this was to say that even though unlike scotty, I do dislike this album and find more then just filler wrong when he does not, I am still nonetheless happy that it almost cracked the top 20?

You come off as quite the nuisance to be honest. I express opinions and thoughts and will even debate even if if it isn't to a few people's liking, but I do not badger people or attack them like a little teacup chihuahua barking incessantly and with no bite like you and a couple of others seem to enjoy doing.

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:06 pm

killer_juju wrote:Oh the things I would say if I had free speech on this board, but I digress to a simple question. Why continue attacking when the whole point of this was to say that even though unlike scotty, I do dislike this album and find more then just filler wrong when he does not, I am still nonetheless happy that it almost cracked the top 20?

You come off as quite the nuisance to be honest. I express opinions and thoughts and will even debate even if if it isn't to a few people's liking, but I do not badger people or attack them like a little teacup chihuahua barking incessantly and with no bite like you and a couple of others seem to enjoy doing.
I think we've all gotten the point that you completely hate the album... even though you said you like all but 2 of the songs previously.
Last edited by RemarkablyInsincere on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

While Heaven Wept
Dada God
Dada God

Post by While Heaven Wept » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:07 pm

You could have just stated that you were happy with the chart position, but no, you had to remind us (for the thousandth time) that you don't like it. Do you think we all have such bad short term memory that we forget what you keep saying?

I believe it is therefore you that is being the nuisance Sir. Mwahaha

homerx
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by homerx » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:10 pm

I would wonder the per state sales. As I've heard its out in some areas. was at BEst Buy today and they had a good 20 copies of the deluxe version.