Taps

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Marcelocooper
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Taps

Post by Marcelocooper » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:15 am

When I went to New Jersey in 2009, I took lots of pictures with Alice, on 3 different situations. On the last day of the event, Alice was wearing a TAPS T-Shirt. I really didn't now what TAPS was, since here in Brazil it's not very famous. Well, recently, I saw a show called Ghost Hunters, and one day I was watching it and noticed someone using the same t-shit Alice was wearing that day.
I looked for connections on the internet, on this site and forum, and couldn't find anything, but do anyone knows if there IS a connection between Alice and Taps or if he just likes them or anything?
These good little shocks must be working I’m so happy now

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Taps

Post by A_MichaelUK » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:24 am

>I looked for connections on the internet, on this site and forum, and couldn't find anything,

Try again at http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/ (it's the FIRST entry on Google, I might add).

While Heaven Wept
Dada God
Dada God

Post by While Heaven Wept » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:19 am

A_MichaelUK wrote:> (it's the FIRST entry on Google, I might add).
Haha!

Marcelocooper
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Marcelocooper » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:48 pm

>Try again at http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/ (it's the FIRST entry on Google, I might add).

First: Didn't see anything Alice related.
Second: Try searching for "Alice Cooper" AND "taps" and you'll see it is NOT the first entry.
Third: I was aware of their web site, it does not answer my question.

In Chick
Killer
Killer

Post by In Chick » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Marcelocooper wrote:When I went to New Jersey in 2009, I took lots of pictures with Alice, on 3 different situations. On the last day of the event, Alice was wearing a TAPS T-Shirt. I really didn't now what TAPS was, since here in Brazil it's not very famous. Well, recently, I saw a show called Ghost Hunters, and one day I was watching it and noticed someone using the same t-shit Alice was wearing that day.
I looked for connections on the internet, on this site and forum, and couldn't find anything, but do anyone knows if there IS a connection between Alice and Taps or if he just likes them or anything?
A T-shit? :laugh:

Marcelocooper
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Marcelocooper » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:57 pm

In Chick wrote:
Marcelocooper wrote:When I went to New Jersey in 2009, I took lots of pictures with Alice, on 3 different situations. On the last day of the event, Alice was wearing a TAPS T-Shirt. I really didn't now what TAPS was, since here in Brazil it's not very famous. Well, recently, I saw a show called Ghost Hunters, and one day I was watching it and noticed someone using the same t-shit Alice was wearing that day.
A T-shit? :laugh:

Typing at 3 am isn't a good idea... :bam:

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:00 pm

>First: Didn't see anything Alice related.

Well, think about it. It's a television programme and Alice Cooper is rather famous for enjoying television programmes.

In Chick
Killer
Killer

Post by In Chick » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:06 pm

A_MichaelUK wrote:>First: Didn't see anything Alice related.

Well, think about it. It's a television programme and Alice Cooper is rather famous for enjoying television programmes.
Always wonder if he watch himself on the programmes or movies he does?

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:15 pm

>Always wonder if he watch himself on the programmes or movies he does?

Probably.

Marcelocooper
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Marcelocooper » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:47 pm

>Well, think about it. It's a television programme and Alice Cooper is rather famous for enjoying television programmes.

Yes, I KNOW that, i wanted to know if he has ever done anything more than watching the show! There are some famous people who appears on the show sometimes, he could have been one of those and I don't know/remember.
That's all I wanted to know, if anyone knows if he has on any degree a connection with the show, or if it is just another show he watches.

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

Post by scotty » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:12 pm

he's just a fan (or it was just given to him,etc). I'm a faithful viewer of that show,and meatloaf and housewives of atlanta are the only celebs I've seen on that show..they tend to get in the way of the ghost hunting,so I'm not sure if they are going to keep doing these celeb shows. Meatloaf has been on a couple of times however!

:ghostface: :ghostface: :ghostface: :ghostface:

Marcelocooper
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Marcelocooper » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Thanks! I aways thought that t-shirt was really cool, and when I saw on the show I finally found out what it was. Anyway, thanks for clarifying!

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:45 pm

>Yes, I KNOW that, i wanted to know if he has ever done anything more than watching the show!

That isn't what you asked though. The real answer was already contained in your original post and I was trying to guide you towards it.

>or if it is just another show he watches.

Yes and he enjoys it.

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

Post by scotty » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:25 pm

alice was good on "celebrity ghost stories",so I'm not surprised he's a fan of GH (I set up to tape tonights episode as a matter of fact!)

Marcelocooper
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Marcelocooper » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:52 pm

>That isn't what you asked though. The real answer was already contained in your original post and I was trying to guide you towards it.

Well, if you really were trying to help me, then I must say thank you, and if really I couldn't make my point (although I think I did, I have asked if he just watches it or if he has a deeper connection) I must say I'm sorry for that.

alice was good on "celebrity ghost stories",so I'm not surprised he's a fan of GH (I set up to tape tonights episode as a matter of fact!)

I really enjoy the show too, 've been watching it on daily basis on the last month. Good to know Alice likes it too, and that t-shirt is so cool!! Maybe I'll grab one if I have a chance!

juancoop
Killer
Killer

Post by juancoop » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:06 am

MarceloCooper you're from Brazil, my question is which channel is the one you watch that show? Im form Argentina and my company cable isnt carrying it...

Marcelocooper
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Marcelocooper » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:01 am

Syfy, I guess it's actually the same as the USA. But, if you want, you can search for ghost hunters on youtube and see a lot of the shows, including one recorded here in Brazil

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:33 am

>I must say I'm sorry for that.

No problem at all. There did seem to be something lost in the translation maybe. Also, there are television characters and personalities who are referred to in the credits of a few Alice Cooper albums, but that doesn't mean they were involved with those albums. It just means Alice liked those programmes.

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

Post by scotty » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:42 am

oh darn,you mean judge joseph wapner WASN'T involved with "dada"?

Marcelocooper
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Marcelocooper » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:36 pm

scotty wrote:oh darn,you mean judge joseph wapner WASN'T involved with "dada"?

Is it because I live in Brazil and was born in 1990 that i have no idea who Judge Joseph Wapner is?