Classic Rock pack

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Awakening
Killer
Killer

Re: Classic Rock pack

Post by Awakening » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:46 pm

Still waiting for it and no response from myfavouritemagazine to my two email. The next time, I will buy it from Amazon...

Anyway, I find the Double LP in my mailbox today, it will help me to be a little more patient.

In Chick
Killer
Killer

Post by In Chick » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Lisacooper91 wrote:
DaveJay wrote:Is it possible for anyone on here to "Scan" a pic of the Poster with the names on please??....I have heard a lot about it, but never saw one yet(...I was too late to be included in the classic rock promotion offer....) many thanks in advance..
Here's a pic from my Facebook:
http://i54.tinypic.com/11mggg5.jpg
Creepy... Looks like the list of all the victims of 9-11, on the memorial at ground 0, in New York.

While Heaven Wept
Dada God
Dada God

Post by While Heaven Wept » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Christ, I hope not. It'd be very inappropriate to have a picture of a bloody Alice Cooper on a 9/11 memorial.

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:12 pm

In Chick wrote:Creepy... Looks like the list of all the victims of 9-11, on the memorial at ground 0, in New York.
Oh c'mon that's ridiculous.
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Awakening wrote:Still waiting for it and no response from myfavouritemagazine to my two email. The next time, I will buy it from Amazon...
Why not call them?

UK: 0844 848 2852 International: +44 1604 251 045
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

In Chick
Killer
Killer

Post by In Chick » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:27 pm

RemarkablyInsincere wrote:
In Chick wrote:Creepy... Looks like the list of all the victims of 9-11, on the memorial at ground 0, in New York.
Oh c'mon that's ridiculous.
Indead....

culebra
Trash
Trash

Post by culebra » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Awakening wrote:Still waiting for it and no response from myfavouritemagazine to my two email. The next time, I will buy it from Amazon...
Still waiting too :(
I'll sent myfavouritemagazine an E-Mail. Hope that works.

DaveJay
Killer
Killer

Post by DaveJay » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:37 am

Lisacooper91 wrote:
DaveJay wrote:Is it possible for anyone on here to "Scan" a pic of the Poster with the names on please??....I have heard a lot about it, but never saw one yet(...I was too late to be included in the classic rock promotion offer....) many thanks in advance..
Here's a pic from my Facebook:
http://i54.tinypic.com/11mggg5.jpg

Thank you Lisa!!!!
Billion Dollar Boobles!!!

Awakening
Killer
Killer

Post by Awakening » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:57 am

Finaly got mine yesterday, will enjoy it today !
Under The Bed is a great song indeed.

Swinger
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Swinger » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Finally got mine yesterday as well. Only been able to listen to it twice so far but I really like what I'm hearing.
"You, sir, are a demented, sick, degenerate, barbaric, naughty freako."

Voodoo Revolution
Killer
Killer

Post by Voodoo Revolution » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Mine arrived on Monday. Great read and I really like "Under The Bed" too.

DIMMA
Killer
Killer

Post by DIMMA » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:52 pm

Received the Alice Cooper Classic Rock Fan Pack a week ago and all I can say is that if you haven´t already got it by now, GET IT!
The album is GREAT, the packaging excellent and the collectibles are cool.

I am too lazy to search for my name on the poster though.

Also, I must say no matter if you prefer the original Alice Cooper group or any phase of Alice´s solo career, the magazine is A MUST HAVE.
It is simply BRILLIANT!

Unfortunately the same can´t be said about Future Publishing´s customer service.
I ordered and was promptly charged for 2 copies of the fan pack but was only sent 1 copy with no explanation why. I have e-mailed them 2 times this week about this matter but so far they have not cared to reply. Needless to say, I will not be ordering directly from them again.

recoop
Dada God
Dada God

Post by recoop » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:30 pm

was in HMV, York today-two copies of fanpack on top of shelves for £14.99..had a rummage-no sign of just CD in racks..wondering if other stores in UK, at this post release stage,still/just have the fan pack on offer
You are an individual, just like everybody else.

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:40 pm

>I have e-mailed them 2 times this week about this matter but so far they have not cared to reply. Needless to say, I will not be ordering directly from them again.

Keep trying. They are taking a lot of these comments seriously.

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Post by wind_up_toy » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:50 pm

recoop wrote:was in HMV, York today-two copies of fanpack on top of shelves for £14.99..had a rummage-no sign of just CD in racks..wondering if other stores in UK, at this post release stage,still/just have the fan pack on offer
My understanding is that the Fan Pack is all you can buy in shops for the first month, other versions of the CD will then follow on the shelves.

You can however order the different versions of the CD online now, I already have the digipack with the 'ticket to hell'.
Visit my fan site: http://www.welcometomynightmare.co.uk

That's a polite request not an order

Street Schizo
Killer
Killer

Post by Street Schizo » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:58 pm

I got mine last Thursday. One day after I got an email that said it could take up to 28 days to get on this side of the pond. Still can't find my name on the poster. I'm not spending a whole lot of time on it though. The magazine is very cool. I haven't gotten through the whole thing yet though. I just have to say that between the Old School box set and Nightmare II this is just an awesome year to be an Alice fan. Too bad I didn't get the chance to see him live this time around. I've seen him about 15 times so far over the years. Hopefully he'll do a proper Nightmare tour. He'll need a keyboard player. It would be the perfect chance to give some classics a little rest. They'll be that much fresher when he brings them back.

andyrew
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by andyrew » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:19 pm

>I got mine last Thursday. One day after I got an email that said it could take up to 28 days to get on this side of the pond.

I got that e-mail too. Judging by that, I hope the same will happen to me and I'll be able to get it this week or sooner than 28 days.

Spiner202
Killer
Killer

Post by Spiner202 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:24 am

andyrew wrote:>I got mine last Thursday. One day after I got an email that said it could take up to 28 days to get on this side of the pond.

I got that e-mail too. Judging by that, I hope the same will happen to me and I'll be able to get it this week or sooner than 28 days.
I didn't get an e-mail and have yet to receive mine. I assume it will be here soon, but I'm a little worried since I haven't gotten any contact since the order confirmation.

andyrew
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by andyrew » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:53 pm

>I didn't get an e-mail and have yet to receive mine. I assume it will be here soon, but I'm a little worried since I haven't gotten any contact since the order confirmation.

I don't think they sent anyone an e-mail. I just sent them one to ask if my order was sent and the estimated delivery time and they responded in a few days saying it would take up to 28 days. You should do the same. Waiting without a specific time frame drives me nuts haha

Lisacooper91
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Lisacooper91 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:17 pm

andyrew wrote:I don't think they sent anyone an e-mail.
They replied when I asked them.

edit:
Nevermind, I think I need glasses.
The sanest days are mad.