W2MN iTunes bonus track/video removed

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

homerx
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Re: W2MN iTunes bonus track/video removed

Post by homerx » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:42 pm

well maybe good in a way. As it means there maybe a Better version on A bad Situation out there. Hopefully as a CD

Dragonlady
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dragonlady » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:00 am

You can see the shops from other countries but you can't buy what's in them... well it wouldn't be an exclusive track if it was available everywhere.

But for instance iTunes also forces you to use whatever language they want you to. In Switzerland the main language is German, but I live in the French parts. For the longest of time there was no Swiss iTunes in French.

I speak fluent German so it's not that bad, but I resent the method, and it's a bit pretentious of iTunes to ignore thousands of customers just like that. None of my friends were using it since they couldn't understand what was in it ::((:

This year I rented a movie for my iPod for the first time and discovered that there is no way of getting English versions, at all... I never watch dubbed movies as they usually make me cringe. So much for being user friendly.

To get back on topic, I am not sure this will be on a cd. The extra tracks from ACAS were only available on iTunes IIRC?

homerx
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by homerx » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:10 am

Think the ACAS tracks were on a Australian version of the CD.