Feed Your Nightmare

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

andyrew
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Feed Your Nightmare

Post by andyrew » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:27 pm

How are you all feeding your nightmare with 1 week left til part 2 comes out?

Ive been listening to 70s Alice from 1970 - 79 pretty intensely and ive also been playing Welcome to My Nightmare many times throughout the week to get me geared up for the next nightmare :alice:

Nightmare13
Trash
Trash

Re: Feed Your Nightmare

Post by Nightmare13 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:36 pm

I'm currently obsessed with Kittie's newest cd "I've Failed You" so thats consuming my earholes to the maximum at this point. So, I think im gonna ride with that till next Tuesday, then the "Nightmare" begins...again! Cannot wait. :alice:

Im also picking up Anthrax's newest cd "Worship Music" the same day as "Welcome 2 My Nightmare" so Im gonna have a real rocking evening.
"You Trap.... You KILL.... You Eat!"

andyrew
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by andyrew » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:50 pm

>I'm currently obsessed with Kittie's newest cd "I've Failed You" so thats consuming my earholes to the maximum at this point. So, I think im gonna ride with that till next Tuesday, then the "Nightmare" begins...again! Cannot wait.

Im also picking up Anthrax's newest cd "Worship Music" the same day as "Welcome 2 My Nightmare" so Im gonna have a real rocking evening.

Anthrax has a new cd coming out?! Damn never even knew. Gotta pick up that 1 for sure.

Nightmare13
Trash
Trash

Post by Nightmare13 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:58 pm

andyrew wrote:>I'm currently obsessed with Kittie's newest cd "I've Failed You" so thats consuming my earholes to the maximum at this point. So, I think im gonna ride with that till next Tuesday, then the "Nightmare" begins...again! Cannot wait.

Anthrax has a new cd coming out?! Damn never even knew. Gotta pick up that 1 for sure.
Appolgies for this getting off topic a bit but, yes they do have one coming out and from what i heard its old school Anthrax. Joey Belladonna is on vocals. Youtube "Fight Em Till You Can't" amazing song.
"You Trap.... You KILL.... You Eat!"

andyrew
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by andyrew » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:34 pm

>Appolgies for this getting off topic a bit but, yes they do have one coming out and from what i heard its old school Anthrax. Joey Belladonna is on vocals. Youtube "Fight Em Till You Can't" amazing song.

Thats a pretty epic song!
Love the guitar solo at 3:45

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:34 pm

New Anthrax album is generally VERY good, only one rather duff track imho, but it's NOT better then W2MN :)

Beetle
Trash
Trash

Post by Beetle » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:51 pm

I'm currently obsession over "Flush The Fashion"
When the new nightmare is out, I'm try not to listen to it before preparing. Which means listening to all of Alice's albums in a row, of course. :rotfl:

andyrew
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by andyrew » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:31 pm

I have almost all of Alice's albums except for Zipper Cathes Skin and Pretties for You. Gotta get those to complete my collecion

James1981
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by James1981 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:57 pm

Si wrote:New Anthrax album is generally VERY good, only one rather duff track imho, but it's NOT better then W2MN :)
I did try to listen to the New Anthrax album earlier on. What I heard was very good but after 4 tracks I was suffering withdrawal and had to put W2MN on again.
Boomshanka

While Heaven Wept
Dada God
Dada God

Post by While Heaven Wept » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Si wrote:New Anthrax album is generally VERY good, only one rather duff track imho, but it's NOT better then W2MN :)
I still think they should have kept Bush on vocals though. Belladonna doesn't quite cut it for me these days.