iTunes Pre-Orders w/ Longer Samples (SPOILERS)

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

juancoop
Killer
Killer

Re: iTunes Pre-Orders w/ Longer Samples (SPOILERS)

Post by juancoop » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:52 pm

Model Citizen wrote:If this ends up being Alice's swan song...what a way to sign off!
You still think this is Alice's last album?
He has said that this WILL NOT be his last albums (I recommend you to watch the "Ask ALice" section in the NWAC site), he will keep recording and touring as long as he can, and man... he REALLY is in GREAT shape to persist doing so!
What I dont understand is that this already have been discussed in other thread where clearly pointed out by other users that it isnt that way and that you still keep thinking that he is retiring.
I respectfully ask you: what makes you think that this is alice's goodbye? Give me a concrete answer if you can please.
Thanks.

homerx
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by homerx » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:35 am

I think there is still a lot to come from Alice. I would love to see a full album with the ACG. no guests just a full album. Maybe something on the lines of Another Billion Dollar Baby.

TeresofBlood
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by TeresofBlood » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:41 am

homerx wrote:I think there is still a lot to come from Alice. I would love to see a full album with the ACG. no guests just a full album. Maybe something on the lines of Another Billion Dollar Baby.
Zillion Dollar Babies, with a new "Generation Landslide".

Prince Alice
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Prince Alice » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:15 am

Do I detect Rob Zombie on Disco Bloodbath?
All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand!..
check it out: www.uhfd.com

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:21 am

Yes.
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!

Alicehunter2000
Killer
Killer

Post by Alicehunter2000 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:51 am

Listened to the longer samples and have to say I am only a bit dissapointed. I was hoping for a bit darker album with more of a somber/meloncholy PinkFloydish bent. That being said there are a few songs that I imagine will become quite classic with time, such as The Congregation, Something to Remember Me By, When Hell Comes Home (my favorite of the samples), I Gotta Get Out of Here.......Even What Baby Wants might grow on me.

AudioTune?......I Am Made of You would have been much better without it.

Anyway, Impossible to really judge this album with only 1 listen to snippets on a crappy sound system....so will wait for the real thing. Glad he is still cranking them out :clap:
"Your as Stiff as my Smoking Barrel"

departmentofyouth
Killer
Killer

Post by departmentofyouth » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:03 am

I found all of the samples to be exciting and intriguing. I won't make any assessments on faves until I hear the album in it's entirety.

Just a few weeks away!

:alice:
I'm a Dirt Talkin', Beer Drinkin', Woman Chasin' Ministers Son.

Model Citizen
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by Model Citizen » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:31 am

juancoop wrote:
Model Citizen wrote:If this ends up being Alice's swan song...what a way to sign off!
You still think this is Alice's last album?
He has said that this WILL NOT be his last albums (I recommend you to watch the "Ask ALice" section in the NWAC site), he will keep recording and touring as long as he can, and man... he REALLY is in GREAT shape to persist doing so!
What I dont understand is that this already have been discussed in other thread where clearly pointed out by other users that it isnt that way and that you still keep thinking that he is retiring.
I respectfully ask you: what makes you think that this is alice's goodbye? Give me a concrete answer if you can please.
Thanks.
I never said I thought it would be his swan song. I also never said in any other thread that I believed he was retiring. Not sure where you get that impression. My comment was merely a hypothetical one, meaning that if he were to retire then this album is a great way to go out.