Nights with Alice Cooper

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Awakening
Killer
Killer

Re: Nights with Alice Cooper

Post by Awakening » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:54 am

James1981 wrote:I love them too. I managed to record the show. The tracks just get better with every listen.
I would love to give them several listening !

Unfortunatly, I was too tired to hear Caffeine...

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:25 am

The son of Don Quijote wrote:Could anyone of you post a youtube link or something so I can also hear the new single in its studio glory? It would be greatly appreciated. I don't need A Runaway Train or I Gotta Get Outta Here because I am planning to listen only the single before the album is officially released here in Finland. I even avoided While Heaven Wept's review.
A polite reminder that posting links to download official material is forbidden, sorry. Just mentioning it before everyone starts to do it...

The son of Don Quijote
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by The son of Don Quijote » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:52 am

I understand Si. Besides it will probably appear on YouTube on Monday because it is the single's official release date. I didn't catch the radio show because time difference between USA and Finland. I don't want to download it (I considered it for a while but it was so against my principals that I very soon changed my mind).

I was just curious if someone had made youtube clips of Alice's radio show. Maybe I should check podcasts of the show but I doubt I find what I'm looking for that way.

TeresofBlood
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by TeresofBlood » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:28 pm

I just tried and failed to upload it :( I'll try again later.

Sarah
Killer
Killer

Post by Sarah » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:34 pm

The only one I missed last night was I Gotta Get Outta Here (I wasn't going to stay up til 7am!) but I've listened to the sample and I can hear the Tom Petty thing going on.

Jaded
Garric Stalker
Garric Stalker

Post by Jaded » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:43 pm

TeresofBlood wrote:I just tried and failed to upload it :( I'll try again later.
Do you not understand what Si has said in the previous post??

"posting links to download official material is forbidden, sorry. Just mentioning it before everyone starts to do it..."

UNDERSTAND??!!
I take life with a grain of salt...
A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.

TeresofBlood
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by TeresofBlood » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Jaded wrote:
TeresofBlood wrote:I just tried and failed to upload it :( I'll try again later.
Do you not understand what Si has said in the previous post??

"posting links to download official material is forbidden, sorry. Just mentioning it before everyone starts to do it..."

UNDERSTAND??!!
I understood perfectly and had no intention of posting a link.

homerx
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by homerx » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Caffeine is a good song nice for a Overnight worker like myself. Welcome To My Nightmare was always to the go to song before starting a shift Caffeine might be there right with it.

I may edit out the songs but its only a few days till the itunes few song release that will sound a bit better. Really can't not have I tunes I deleted it a few weeks ago. but all the exclusive stuff brings me back. Much like facebook

Flash
Trash
Trash

Post by Flash » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:45 pm

The son of Don Quijote wrote:I don't need A Runaway Train or I Gotta Get Outta Here because I am planning to listen only the single before the album is officially released here in Finland.
No need to wait until the official Finnish release date as the UK Classic Rock mags can be spotted from regular news-stands all over - at least Helsinki. Ahh, it just feels so great that soon you can walk to book shop to buy an Alice Cooper mag! I don't know for sure, but it might be even fastest way to get the mag here opposed to ordering it from the net.

Devon
Goat Herder
Goat Herder

Post by Devon » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:12 pm

^^ That's not entirely true. For instance, in the U.S., while Classic Rock Magazine is available in stores, the fanpacks aren't (thus why we have to special order them.) Maybe nearby countries to the U.K. will carry the fanpacks in stores.

Flash
Trash
Trash

Post by Flash » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Devon wrote:^^ That's not entirely true. For instance, in the U.S., while Classic Rock Magazine is available in stores, the fanpacks aren't (thus why we have to special order them.) Maybe nearby countries to the U.K. will carry the fanpacks in stores.
Damn, I recall seeing Slash edition in the shops, but the others I'm not sure... Classic Rock and also Classic Rock Specials ale sold everywhere, but it seems that Classic Rock Special is not to be confused with Fanpacks. So better to order it right away! :)

edit: Order placed!