What If the W2MN 30 second sound clips went up?

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Re: >>>What If<<< W2MN 30 second sound clips up...

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:05 am

I've never been able to before, but I might try to ignore the 30 second clips this time.

It's never really satisfying to hear them in that fashion.
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

Re: What If the W2MN 30 second sound clips went up?

Post by scotty » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:22 am

on the promo for the universal halloween maze,I hear music behind alice that is actually music from "steven"...but not the original! I wonder if that's from the new album? alice said some familiar melodies would be popping up!

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:22 am

>I hear music behind alice that is actually music from "steven"...but not the original! I wonder if that's from the new album? alice said some familiar melodies would be popping up!

That was already commented on in another thread.

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

Post by scotty » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:13 pm

would you hold it against me if I told you I don't read every comment on every thread on this board? that seems to be what happened here! the news page I can see pointing out,that's not divided up into threads that go on sometimes for page after page.

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:21 pm

>would you hold it against me if I told you I don't read every comment on every thread on this board?

Yes, especially as one exists discussing the very footage you refer to.

TeresofBlood
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by TeresofBlood » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Whether or not this is from Nightmare 2 was discussed in the thread for the promo, but nothing was confirmed, at least not that I read.

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:31 pm

>but nothing was confirmed, at least not that I read.

People used to like surprises, but not anymore it seems.

electrocute1031
Trash
Trash

Post by electrocute1031 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:04 pm

AliceFan wrote:
electrocute1031 wrote:I was thinking about this the other day actually, i think i'm going to wait to listen to it at least until an "official stream on Myspace/Facebook/Aol" so i can hear the entire thing front to back in the best possible quality
I am also going to wait,it'll be hard to resist but i will because I want to wait to buy it in the store like the old days before you could download anything before it was released. You know what I mean?
yeah i totally agree, will totally buy this album at the local record store the day it comes out, would much rather go to a record store and buy the album and get the "full experience" of buying the album , instead of just going on the computer and clicking a button.

In Chick
Killer
Killer

Post by In Chick » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:12 pm

electrocute1031 wrote:
AliceFan wrote:
electrocute1031 wrote:I was thinking about this the other day actually, i think i'm going to wait to listen to it at least until an "official stream on Myspace/Facebook/Aol" so i can hear the entire thing front to back in the best possible quality
I am also going to wait,it'll be hard to resist but i will because I want to wait to buy it in the store like the old days before you could download anything before it was released. You know what I mean?
yeah i totally agree, will totally buy this album at the local record store the day it comes out, would much rather go to a record store and buy the album and get the "full experience" of buying the album , instead of just going on the computer and clicking a button.
This is the best way to do it, Electrocute 1031.