UK What would you do ?

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Rob
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

UK What would you do ?

Post by Rob » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Here`s the situation as i can only find the the budget to do one of the options below , what would anyone advise ?

1 - Wait to see if Donington release day tickets

2 - Hope maybe other uk dates will be planned before end of the year ( this would be ideal choice )

3 - Look into travel and ticket options in Ireland ( North & South )

4 - Break the running chain i have of seeing Alice every year since 1997 and not doing any of the above and spending money on the new box set

So what would you do ? or if anyone has info on more likely dates feel free to PM me
:/ :/ :/ :/
It must be true A_Michael said so

James1981
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re: UK What would you do ?

Post by James1981 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:33 pm

I have thought long and hard about this too. Im sure donnington will relase day tickets at some point. Im waiting to see if the set list/show is going to be a lot different from the TOD as it is still some distance for me to travel. Im hoping for a Scottish date later in the year but cant see it happening. Fingers crossed though. I may just have to break my cycle of seeing Alice every year since 2000.
Boomshanka

steven_crayn
Dada God
Dada God

Post by steven_crayn » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:11 pm

you can get a cheap flight to Dublin or Belfast and depending how long you are staying 1 night in a hotel or sleep at airport!

I'm flying to Dublin day before and out day after, ticket came yesterday.

As for Donington I'll be there too but am waiting for when they release day tickets which like with Sonisphere I'm sure they will, if not will have to buy weekend ticket as Alice at Donington is a must!
Lead guitar on Social Debris. Album on iTunes, Amazon & Spotify, title track featured on TV

Jaded
Garric Stalker
Garric Stalker

Post by Jaded » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Not going to Donington as we don't do festivals especially under Si's current condition. Its the same reason why we aren't traveling to Ireland either..

Hopefully they will announce a few UK shows after Donington.
I take life with a grain of salt...
A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.

Dave Conway
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dave Conway » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:50 pm

These are thoughs that I had had too.

My wife is from Northern Ireland and has always wanted to see Def leppard, who I think are also on the bill at Belfast, so it would be great to go for many different reasons. However, budget and child care issues mean we will likely wait to see if other dates are announced for more 'local' venues.
...And personally, I don't care.