Visiting Pheonix

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Visiting Pheonix

Post by NotSoPerfect » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Alice usually plays about 4-6 songs. And the first Pudding I went to was the last time the ACG was there. They did the same. 20-30 minutes, I'd expect.
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!

guilty65
Killer
Killer

Post by guilty65 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:50 am

GNDM wrote:Add....Cortez High School on Dunlap near I-17. See the site of old VIP Lounge. The Buxton's garage is always open. LOL. Alice's old house on Campbell Ave. Phoenix Club Theater.
STAY AWAY from Grand Canyon in December. No baseball in December either. Hockey is no longer downtown - neither is football. They are out in Glendale. Drive by Alice's home - if you can get the location off-line. Several sites from ACG days still around....but that might not be your interest, huh?
Well....Las Vegas isn't that far from Phoenix. In December, that is where I'd go.

I charge $100 for an "Alice Cooper" tour of Phoenix. :laugh:

Wow If someone from the Buxton family offered me a tour of Phoenix for 100 bucks I'd be there. Thats a no brainer!
That would be awesome. I might even go as far as to say I may take you up on that :clap:

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:48 am

I would recommend this too. You would save a lot of time and hit all the sites you need.