Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Alice and the Stanley Cup

Post by Shoesalesman » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:18 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiYdESc-m6M

I believe this was taken last Friday July 23rd in Ontario, Canada.

Not attempting to link an unofficial video here (actually there's maybe the last ten seconds of Under My Wheels when Alice does the band introductions), but I've never seen Alice and NHL's Stanley Cup together before.

And pay severe homage to the Chicago Black Hawks who claimed the Cup this year and became THE extreme hockey super-power in the universe. Recognize!!!
If I may put forward a slice of personal colostomy...

theonethatgotaway
Trash
Trash

Re: Alice and the Stanley Cup

Post by theonethatgotaway » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:25 am

That was a very fun night,it was the last place I thought I'd be seeing the Cup. Its not like theres a team in Ont. that could bring it home. lol
Peter Frampton was also out for the Schools Out encorethat night.

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Post by Shoesalesman » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:40 pm

theonethatgotaway wrote:Its not like theres a team in Ont. that could bring it home. lol
Agreed, the Maple Leafs and Senators don't have what it takes... yet, though the Sens came close a few years ago.

I believe the guy holding the Cup in the Black Hawks jersey is an actual Chicago player who happens to originate from Ontario. Each player gets the Cup one day to take it where they want so I'm assuming he wanted to take it home to Ontario.
If I may put forward a slice of personal colostomy...

theonethatgotaway
Trash
Trash

Post by theonethatgotaway » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Yes,he's from London as I understand it. The Rock in the Park is actually a benefit concert for Bethany's Hope, a charity that raises money for a rare type of children's cancer.
I'd read a press release after the show that Campbell's wife is closely related to the little girl that the charity is named for.