RZ Schools Out cover

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

theonethatgotaway
Trash
Trash

RZ Schools Out cover

Post by theonethatgotaway » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:20 am

Just picked this up from Zombies twitter page. Looks like the next edition of Hellbilly Deluxe2 is going to include a cover of Schools Out with Alice guesting..........or would that be an inclusion of Alice and Schools Out with Rob guesting?? LOL

http://www.noisecreep.com/2010/07/26/ro ... -premiere/

SKULLBOY
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Re: RZ Schools Out cover

Post by SKULLBOY » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:10 pm

theonethatgotaway wrote:Just picked this up from Zombies twitter page. Looks like the next edition of Hellbilly Deluxe2 is going to include a cover of Schools Out with Alice guesting..........or would that be an inclusion of Alice and Schools Out with Rob guesting?? LOL

http://www.noisecreep.com/2010/07/26/ro ... -premiere/
From what I've read this is them doing this song together at one of the Gruesome Twosome shows. I forget which show this was.
"I was scared to death, afraid to close my eyes
And find that I was gone . . . "

theonethatgotaway
Trash
Trash

Post by theonethatgotaway » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:17 am

If thats the case, it will be from the Toronto show. There was a ton of video cameras on and around the stage that night so hopefully they include some footage in the dvd.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:52 am

I know they did it together at a show. Simply didn`t want anyone to assume it was video of that version, rather then maybe a studio one or just audio etc. We don`t yet know exactly what form it will take as it is refered to as a "bonus track" but is on a DVD.

SKULLBOY
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by SKULLBOY » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:56 pm

Si wrote:I know they did it together at a show. Simply didn`t want anyone to assume it was video of that version, rather then maybe a studio one or just audio etc. We don`t yet know exactly what form it will take as it is refered to as a "bonus track" but is on a DVD.
I just saw this:

" In addition, the package will include a brand new video for "Mars Needs Women" (shot during the Gruesome Twosome tour with Alice Cooper), a live version of Cooper's classic "School's Out" with Cooper himself and a DVD tour documentary entitled "Transylvanian Transmissions," along with all-new expanded artwork."

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/de ... wsid=58341

I hope that's what it is. I may buy it, if so.
"I was scared to death, afraid to close my eyes
And find that I was gone . . . "