Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

Re: Ernie Cefalu

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Sun May 15, 2011 10:19 pm

"Hello nimsowner"

To your point about "finding fulfillment in my life" yes I have and thank you for picking up on that. I am so truly blessed...

That I have the best wife and sole mate that anyone could only dream of having, and that we are about to celebrate our 44th Wedding Anniversary.

That now I am 66 years old and still loving what I do, and better yet the people I do it for.

That I am now able to say "No" to work more, but Yes to the work that I really want to do... because I can.

That I am a cancer survivor, now going on 13 years cancer free.

That I have made so many new friends like you... here at "SICKTHINGS UK!"

Yes nimsowner... Life Is Great! - Ernie

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Sun May 15, 2011 10:39 pm

"Hello WickedYoungMan"

And thank you for clarity an that "Inpatient" word. I sure hope that once someone sees the images and reads the text, one would feel as good as when the doctor gives them a clean bill of health on that Prostate exam. Thank you for your patients... you WickedYoungMan, You! - Ernie

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Mon May 16, 2011 4:43 pm

Ernie's design illustrations and notes are now available by clicking here.

Many thanks to Ernie for providing this material for us to see,

In Chick
Killer
Killer

Post by In Chick » Mon May 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Really cool! Fantastic work! :clap:

moonshadow
Dada God
Dada God

Post by moonshadow » Mon May 16, 2011 5:14 pm

Thank you so much for letting us see the creative process. It looks incredible, Ernie.
You've got to trust your dreamers heart
Nobody else will tell you when you fall apart.

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

Post by scotty » Mon May 16, 2011 8:43 pm

love it to death ernie..I loved the hangman (I think killer is the word,lol!) and I love the eyeball in the inkwell!
so nice of you to share.

alan1958
Killer
Killer

Post by alan1958 » Tue May 17, 2011 12:24 am

Fantasic to see the creative process .....so many awesome sketches -
Pic 9:Box Construction ...wow, no wonder the box is going to be the price it is ..that is a serious amount of design and ingenuity ....thanks so much for sharing Ernie

WickedYoungMan
Goat Herder
Goat Herder

Post by WickedYoungMan » Tue May 17, 2011 3:14 am

Si wrote:Ernie's design illustrations and notes are now available by clicking here.

Many thanks to Ernie for providing this material for us to see,
Next person who claims that the Box Set is "way overpriced" I'll gladly defer them to this page for starters. A lot of work is going into the packaging alone.

That was a real treat, thank you Ernie.
Me = Winning

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mestreech » Tue May 17, 2011 3:17 am

Ernie,

GREAT ! GREAT ! GREAT !
:bam: :clap: :x :laugh: :alice: :rock:

WickedYoungMan
Goat Herder
Goat Herder

Post by WickedYoungMan » Tue May 17, 2011 3:18 am

alan1958 wrote:Fantasic to see the creative process .....so many awesome sketches -
Pic 9:Box Construction ...wow, no wonder the box is going to be the price it is ..that is a serious amount of design and ingenuity ....thanks so much for sharing Ernie
Exactly. This isn't merely just "any" box set.
Me = Winning

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Sun May 22, 2011 5:42 am

"Hello In Chick"

Sorry that it has taken me quite some time to get back here to respond to your comment
it's been really busy lately. I am so glad that you like the images and the creative process. Also thank you for commenting, I really do love hearing what you and the rest of the "SICKTHINGS UK Gang" have to say, especially now that I am into the "Welcome 2" ideation and packaging. - Ernie

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Sun May 22, 2011 5:44 am

"Thank You Si"

For allowing me the space and your time, with out you and my "facebook" friend Fred, this would not have been at all possible. - Ernie

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Sun May 22, 2011 5:51 am

"Thank You moonshadow"

I always take it for granted that no one is really as interested in the process as much as the final product, so I am always surprised to hear that you and others, are interested. That being said, if you like I will be posting more images from the "Old School" Box Set and as I am allowed "W2MN" ideation and sketches.

Thank you for commenting - Ernie

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Sun May 22, 2011 5:55 am

"Hello Scotty"

Yes the "eye in the inkwell" was something that I regretted not doing on the original "School's Out" desk, but sometimes. if you "live long enough" opportunity will once again come knocking!! Thank you for commenting, and I will look forward to your and everyones future comments. - Ernie

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Sun May 22, 2011 6:01 am

"Hey alan1958"

Yes it's quite the collectors "Wet Dream" of a package great images, CD's, DVD's, a 64 page yearbook with tons of stuff, much of which has never seen before. I am a staunch, hard core Alice Cooper fan since 1970 and I can say this without any reservation...

this one's a KILLER! - Ernie

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Sun May 22, 2011 6:07 am

"You WickedYoungMan... You"

To your first comment, yes this is an outstanding "Box Set!" First and most importantly because of all the "GREAT" content. I can assure you that a lot of hard work and "LOVE" went into its creation by a lot of "GREAT" people who wanted to give all of us, the fans something that they will keep forever! Secondly, we designed our asses off!

This is all that in spades! Thank you for your comments, I assure you that they are greatly appreciated.- Ernie

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Sun May 22, 2011 6:11 am

"Hello mestreech"

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! - Ernie

P.S. And thank you... for commenting!!!

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Sun May 22, 2011 6:15 am

"You WickedYoungMan... You"

You are dead on, this is The Alice Cooper "Old School" Box Set, and it, just like you... ROCKS!!!

Thank you for letting your voice be seen. - Ernie

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Sun May 22, 2011 6:33 am

Ernie Cefalu wrote:"Thank You moonshadow"

I always take it for granted that no one is really as interested in the process as much as the final product, so I am always surprised to hear that you and others, are interested. That being said, if you like I will be posting more images from the "Old School" Box Set and as I am allowed "W2MN" ideation and sketches.

Thank you for commenting - Ernie
Ernie, When do you think the Sketches/artwork will be finished for W2MN?Sinceold school box set artwork is great I can't wait to see Artwork/Sketches for new album. An you're sure the album is being released in the fall still? Cause Blabbermouth.net (you familiar with it? website said early 2012 but I just am asking to make sure the release date didn't change again. thanks again.

Ernie Cefalu
Killer
Killer

Post by Ernie Cefalu » Sun May 22, 2011 6:47 am

"Hello AliceFan"

As far as I know the release date has not changed. As for the "W2MN" sketches I am certain that like the "Old School" Box Set, I won't be able to have Si post anything until the album is released. But I will be supplying more images and ideation sketches from "Old School" as you all will allow me to. Thank you for your concern and comment, I will let you know as I can. - Ernie