Keri Kelli and CS/SC live

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Atlanta Santa
Trash
Trash

Keri Kelli and CS/SC live

Post by Atlanta Santa » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:18 pm

I just went to a show of Chris Slade Steel Circle in Germany and I have to say to everyone who thinks about catching one of the last shows -- Do it!

The whole show was a total party with all the AC/DC classics and it was great to see Keri Kelli rockin' in a small club actually.

And beyond that the band was truely great - the mighty Chris Slade was fantastic anyway - and it was fun to see the singer tilting a full beer over his head during a song and trying to speak german all the time.

After a couple of songs Keri Kelli saw my Alice shirt and gave me one of the current Alice picks (although he had only three of them on his guitar for the whole show) up from the stage while he kept on playing. Cool guy!

So If you can make it to one of the UK shows: have fun!
I got a job in atlanta in a mall playing santa

Jaded
Garric Stalker
Garric Stalker

Re: Keri Kelli and CS/SC live

Post by Jaded » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:02 pm

I'm glad you had a great time!
There is a bunch of us going tomorrow night in Camden, really looking forward to it! :8):

Milk shake?! ;)
I take life with a grain of salt...
A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.

Dragonlady
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dragonlady » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:06 pm

They're great aren't they?
Looks like Leon Goewie does that often if I go by the photos on his MySpace page ;) But he didn't here. Maybe that's why he didn't try to speak German :) he didn't say much during the show here.

Chris Slade is amazing! I am rarely taken by drum solos, unless they are also subtle but this was a completely different league! Breathtaking. He's definetely one of the best drummers alive.

Well done on getting that pick! I got a signed photo, well the friend I made at the barrier is a pro photographer and she had a bunch of photos she wanted Keri to sign, she was kind enough to give me one before we met him. She had a couple of shots of Keri with Alice from Montreux last year, I was looking over Keri's shoulder while he was signing them and going all fangirlish :grin:

Have fun tonight Jaded!

Atlanta Santa
Trash
Trash

Post by Atlanta Santa » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:54 pm

I'm sure you will have a good time in Camden!!

Dragonlady, yes they are. And I'm glad I drove all the way through the snowbounded night (yes, it's still wintertime in germany) to see that show. The drum solo was awesome!

Nice that you've got the signed photo. In the venue I was at it wasn't allowed to take pictures. There was a security guy at the side of the stage who seems to be on a mission to stop everyone from taking pics. Even with the selfphone cameras. I don't even like it when everyone's making pics all the time instead of watching the show but that was kind of weird... :smack:

Dragonlady
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dragonlady » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:19 pm

Atlanta Santa wrote:
Dragonlady, yes they are. And I'm glad I drove all the way through the snowbounded night (yes, it's still wintertime in germany) to see that show. The drum solo was awesome!
What do you think it's like in Switzerland? ;) I didn't even try to drive, way too much snow. I slept there and went by train.

I posted some photos on my FLickr gallery. I already posted the link in my own thread but here you go: http://www.flickr.com/photos/40451774@N00/
Just amateur shots, but some came out ok for a nice souvenir :P

Atlanta Santa
Trash
Trash

Post by Atlanta Santa » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Dragonlady wrote:What do you think it's like in Switzerland? ;)
Ok, you've won! But this year it is supposedly the heaviest winter in germany since 1978 and I'm so sick of the snow - believe me...

There are some really nice shots in your gallery. And they are much more better than my usual Alice concert pic experiments... Ah, Mr. Kelli is wearing a Social D. jacket on the pic with you so he must be a nice guy.

Thanks for the link. I didn't knew you've already opened a thread. :8):

Dragonlady
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dragonlady » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:17 pm

I know, it's strange. Here we are used to have Winter last as long as 6 months sometimes (I live on a high altitude) but this Winter has been normal, whereas in areas where snow is not usual it's been crazy. I don't mind snow, but after 6 months I am glad of a change.

To be more precise I had started a thread when I first heard of the concert, but I posted my photos in the "general" thread "Who are you going to see..." http://www.alicecooperpics.co.uk/Sickth ... 72#p152072 I suppose it was a bit hidden.

Speaking of this tour then, how was the show Jaded?