Alice Tattoo ideas???

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

TEENAGE NITEMARE
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Alice Tattoo ideas???

Post by TEENAGE NITEMARE » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:12 am

Hey I'm looking for alice inspired tattoo ideas preferably something related to the theatre of death.

has anyone got suggestions???
That aint no big disgrace, where's my makeup where's my face

Dave Conway
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Alice Tattoo ideas???

Post by Dave Conway » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:51 pm

The T.O.D. logo is quite complicated. Why not go just for a pair of classic Alice eyes? Nice and simple ;)
...And personally, I don't care.

Lisacooper91
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Lisacooper91 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:16 pm

I got Alice's signature and that's a pretty cool thing to start with :clap: but of course... it only makes sense if you have actually met the Master...

the design that was visible on the huge flag, before the show began... that would be a damn nice tattoo... but that'll need lots of space, since it has many details.

I should go for the classic Alice eyes, like Dave said ;)

but of course, keep in mind.... it's a tattoo and it will be on your body forever, so it's up to you to decide what you want... not to us ;)
The sanest days are mad.

SickThings
Dada God
Dada God

Post by SickThings » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Echoing Lisa, I respectfully suggest that if you don't already know what you want, you shouldn't be thinking about getting a tattoo....

mattcoddington
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mattcoddington » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Lisacooper91 wrote:it's a tattoo and it will be on your body forever,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tattoo_removal

Lisacooper91
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Lisacooper91 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:04 pm

LOL!!! I just knew you were going to post something like that Matt! :grin:

and once again, a tattoo is very personal... of course, we can come up with suggestions... but you have to decide yourself
in my opinion it's very important to have a real meaning behind your tattoo (no Matt.. not literally ;) )
don't get a tattoo of a pic, because you just think it's cool or something... know what I mean?
just make sure the tattoo will mean something special to you! or else there's a big chance you'll regret it...

what I've been doing for a few years now.. is desiging the perfect tattoo for me. and yes, it's Alice related. I keep designing until I got that one design that'll make me feel comfortable.
it started kinda huge... but now it's more turning into a more subtle tattoo... the meaning behind it is still the same though and that hasn't changed the last few years...

hope you understand what I'm trying to explain... my English kinda sucks :grin: I think.

and by the way, do you already have a location in mind? where do you want the tat? :)

==
haha, look at me... talking like I know everything... I'm only 18 :x maybe I should just shut up and leave this topic :x :blush:

sorry if I'm talking bullshit or something, I'm just trying to help =]
The sanest days are mad.

Swinger
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Swinger » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:23 pm

The first idea that comes to my mind is a skull held by a pair of skeletal hands (like on the first top hat in the ToD show) exept the skull has the Alice eyes as well.
"You, sir, are a demented, sick, degenerate, barbaric, naughty freako."

TEENAGE NITEMARE
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by TEENAGE NITEMARE » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:02 pm

I just want to make it clear i have thought about it and all I'm looking for here is some suggestions because i really wanted something related to the TOD and I just wanna hear your ideas.

I'm not just gonna go out str8 away and get what people tell me to but all your ideas i take into consideration

mattcoddington
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mattcoddington » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:49 am

you should get alice's SIGNATURE tattooed on you. it seems to be the hip thing to do these days.

mattcoddington
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mattcoddington » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:17 am

Lisacooper91 wrote:LOL!!! I just knew you were going to post something like that Matt! :grin:
well, for the most part tattoos are permanent. it all depends on the ink used (quality, color) and the person's skin type.

i've said (3 times now) that he should get an alice cooper signature tattoo. it's easy and simple. the more complex and realistic tattoos look great for the first year or so, but they can go downhill very quickly after that. again, it depends on your skin type and how well you take care of it. some people's skin will reject the ink and the tattoo ends up looking faded.

TEENAGE NITEMARE
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by TEENAGE NITEMARE » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:48 am

Lisacooper91 wrote:LOL!!! I just knew you were going to post something like that Matt! :grin:

and once again, a tattoo is very personal... of course, we can come up with suggestions... but you have to decide yourself
in my opinion it's very important to have a real meaning behind your tattoo (no Matt.. not literally ;) )
don't get a tattoo of a pic, because you just think it's cool or something... know what I mean?
just make sure the tattoo will mean something special to you! or else there's a big chance you'll regret it...

what I've been doing for a few years now.. is desiging the perfect tattoo for me. and yes, it's Alice related. I keep designing until I got that one design that'll make me feel comfortable.
it started kinda huge... but now it's more turning into a more subtle tattoo... the meaning behind it is still the same though and that hasn't changed the last few years...

hope you understand what I'm trying to explain... my English kinda sucks :grin: I think.

and by the way, do you already have a location in mind? where do you want the tat? :)

==
haha, look at me... talking like I know everything... I'm only 18 :x maybe I should just shut up and leave this topic :x :blush:

sorry if I'm talking bullshit or something, I'm just trying to help =]

yeah I've been tryin to come up wit something for ages now too and I'm going to get it on my forearm

Lisacooper91
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Lisacooper91 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:03 pm

totally agree with Matt =] (Teenage Nitemare... you should stop ignoring him :P )

but yeah, just Alice's sig on your arm... without meeting him, that doesn't make sense though.

TM, what kind of designs did you have in mind so far? anything specific?
The sanest days are mad.

TEENAGE NITEMARE
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by TEENAGE NITEMARE » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:49 am

Lisacooper91 wrote:totally agree with Matt =] (Teenage Nitemare... you should stop ignoring him :P )

but yeah, just Alice's sig on your arm... without meeting him, that doesn't make sense though.

TM, what kind of designs did you have in mind so far? anything specific?
I wasn't trying to ignore Matt sorry if it seemed that way
yeah I've always liked the idea of the sig tattoo but the hard part is getting to meet him ::((:
Well alot of the little sketches I've done have a skull, spider,the AC symbol from the eyes album cover or different eyemakeup designs but sadly they never turn out that great.

Maurice
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Maurice » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:06 pm

SickThings wrote:Echoing Lisa, I respectfully suggest that if you don't already know what you want, you shouldn't be thinking about getting a tattoo....
The above kind of reminded me of the following;-

There is a 'true' story from the UK about a man who had a number of tattoos all over his body, including (on his shaved head), a spider web, a black eye with a tear, 'cut-here' dotted lines around his neck, and, on his forehead was written 'F***0ff and Die'.

One day, he was stopped on the street by a guy who said was 'shocked and insulted' by this outrageous slogan; so much so, that he took legal action on the matter and on to Court.

The legal aid defence lawyer, for the tattoed man, proffered the guys' apologies for the distress he had caused, but maintained he was an unemployed man, and of limited means and so there was no way could he afford the expensive process of tattoo removal - not to mention the scarring this would leave on his forhead.

The brilliant solution finally offered to the court,by the defence was that his client would - at his own expense - have the words "Please don't" tattooed above the shocking phrase!

It is just that kind of solution that makes you so proud of the British Justice system.
When life becomes more real than children's games
Or we've become too old to play them
My God.