Superstars Alice Figurine

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

sparkinthedark
DiS ViciOuS stalker
DiS ViciOuS stalker

Superstars Alice Figurine

Post by sparkinthedark » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:15 pm

I just got around to looking at mine properly (it was delivered at the end of November) and it's a nice little figure, but I did note that the product description on the website I purchased mine from (play.com) states the following:

"These fantastic 3.5" - 5" non articulated, highly detailed figures represent some of the music World's most famous superstars. Each single pack comes with a free guitar pick & access to online content."

Neither of mine contains a guitar pick or anything about online content except for a notelet detailing the other figures in the collection and I just wondered if anyone else's did (ie. have I been swizzed?) or if the content simply changed in between the item description being added and the actual release of the product.
aLL HeaRt
>---❤️--->

Gorehound
Blonde and Proud butler
Blonde and Proud butler

Re: Superstars Alice Figurine

Post by Gorehound » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:34 pm

You know I probably wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't posted Sparky :p No guitar pick or online content in mine either.
Flesh fanatic psychopath

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Post by Shoesalesman » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:36 pm

Sometimes things get hidden in flaps and folds of packaging. I had this happen (not an Alice figure but something else) and I thought things were missing too.

Is your figure still in the package or freed from its plastic retraints? BTW I don't EVER question your diligence in finding Alice stuff that's coming to you, Sparks, just asking. :p
If I may put forward a slice of personal colostomy...

Gorehound
Blonde and Proud butler
Blonde and Proud butler

Post by Gorehound » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:40 pm

I've got one packaged and one unpackaged, didn't notice any guitar pick. But I am prone to the odd blonde moment (hey I'm the blonde's brother :p) so it could've been hidden in there somewhere lol.
Flesh fanatic psychopath

sparkinthedark
DiS ViciOuS stalker
DiS ViciOuS stalker

Post by sparkinthedark » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:00 pm

Shoesalesman wrote:Sometimes things get hidden in flaps and folds of packaging. I had this happen (not an Alice figure but something else) and I thought things were missing too.

Is your figure still in the package or freed from its plastic retraints? BTW I don't EVER question your diligence in finding Alice stuff that's coming to you, Sparks, just asking. :p

No probs, Shoey m'dear. :). The packaging is actually very minimal and a thorough (but careful) search has not turned up anything.

Out of curiosity I checked the Amazon description for the item and it doesn't mention the 'extras'.
aLL HeaRt
>---❤️--->