What Questions would you Ask Alice Cooper?

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

While Heaven Wept
Dada God
Dada God

Re: What Questions would you Ask Alice Cooper?

Post by While Heaven Wept » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Alice, would you consider adding any extra content to your next album such as footage of the band recording/writing the album?

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:22 pm

>I believe some of the "answers" can't be defined as such.

Why would you expect Alice to waste his time trying to answer them, then?

>1)the way I am asking the question

That's why mattcoddington is challenging you - some of the questions are weird in their content and style.

>Saying "alcohol" to sum up the entire four years of creativity from Alice Cooper's blackout period is hardly an answer to the question I am posing.

What arrogance! You mean even though it's the truth, it's not the answer YOU wanted.

>That is just how English goes.

So now you're giving lessons on communication. I hope everyone is taking notes? Will there be a test on this?

>Reducing Alice Cooper's Planned Parenthood PSA to just that, is a little too simplistic.

That's idiotic.

>Being that Alice Cooper is a born again Christian, I could SPECULATE that he would disagree/regret with his former association with Planned Parenthood because of their affiliation and support of abortion.

But that doesn't mean there's any "mystery" involved. You're one of those people who doesn't like the truth because it's too boring. Maybe working in a pet shop isn't exciting enough.

> Therefore, it can be described as a "mystery"...

No. It's just a question of your's that hasn't been answered. Besides, if you're so sure about what Alice's current beliefs are, you should be able to work out the answer you're so desperate to know.

> What are your questions?

He can ask Alice those pretty much anytime he likes.

GailsFriend
Dada God
Dada God

Post by GailsFriend » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:05 pm

I was trying to create something fun here. I am sorry that no one wants to continue an enjoyable and mutually beneficial conversation about Alice Cooper.

Alice, why do all the discussions on STUK seem to degenerate into nasty, name-calling fights over who knows more about you?
"What part of DEAD don't you get?"

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:07 pm

>I am sorry that no one wants to continue an enjoyable and mutually beneficial conversation about Alice Cooper.

Which "conversation" is that? Until I and others got involved, it was just you asking a stream of questions.

>Alice, why do all the discussions on STUK seem to degenerate into nasty, name-calling fights over who knows more about you?

That's delusional.
Last edited by A_MichaelUK on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GailsFriend
Dada God
Dada God

Post by GailsFriend » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Except for While Heaven Wept and Toronto Bob....thank you for the good questions and kind, creative participation in this thread. I know there are others on the previous pages that have participated...thank you, also.

GailsFriend
Dada God
Dada God

Post by GailsFriend » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Just have fun and be kind. Participate without all opinions of me.....it is just unnecessary.

mattcoddington
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mattcoddington » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:15 pm

GailsFriend wrote:I was trying to create something fun here. I am sorry that no one wants to continue an enjoyable and mutually beneficial conversation about Alice Cooper.

Alice, why do all the discussions on STUK seem to degenerate into nasty, name-calling fights over who knows more about you?
wow, you just don't get it. do you?

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Post by Shoesalesman » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:21 pm

GailsFriend wrote:Alice, why do all the discussions on STUK seem to degenerate into nasty, name-calling fights over who knows more about you?
Not every discussion turns nasty and I don't think the purpose of the challenges in the threads are to prove who knows more about Alice compared to someone else... some challenges clear up misinformation about perceived facts as they may know more about a certain topic from experience; some provide more accurate information so that ALL members (even folks who aren't registered as members) have the RIGHT information to minimize rumors, misinterpretations...etc; some challenge to get people to look at things in a different light.

Not a slight on you, GailsFriend, just sharing my own experiences of narrow-mindedness that have been challenged and given me new ways to look at things I was wrong about. It's all in how you perceive the challenges in these threads.
If I may put forward a slice of personal colostomy...

mattcoddington
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mattcoddington » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:24 pm

GailsFriend wrote:Except for While Heaven Wept and Toronto Bob....thank you for the good questions and kind, creative participation in this thread.
so, you get to decide which were good questions and which weren't? but when andy or i state that your questions are just plain silly, then you throw a fit? i don't get it.

While Heaven Wept
Dada God
Dada God

Post by While Heaven Wept » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:24 pm

GailsFriend, don't take any responses personally.

Andy and Matt (and myself to a lesser extent) are just very keen to ensure discussions are kept factual and with little ambiguity or false assumption. I initially took offence many moons ago when some of my posts were responded to, however i now greatly appreciate their contributions and quest for truthful discussion.

Please don't be put off from posting.

mattcoddington
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mattcoddington » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Shoesalesman wrote:Not a slight on you, GailsFriend, just sharing my own expeiences of narrow-mindedness that have been challenged and given me new ways to look at things I was wrong about. It's all in how you perceive the challenges in these threads.
and it's not always about 'challenges' either. sometimes it's about providing factual information. gailsfriend obviously has an issue with who is proving the answers to his questions, and what those answers are. it's apparent that he already had his mind made up about certain things and no answer will ever satisfy him. and although this thread is about asking ALICE COOPER questions, wouldn't it be nice if other fans could also answer those questions? as stated before - 1. alice won't see these questions, 2. many have been asked and answered in the past, and 3. some of us actually know the answers!

GailsFriend
Dada God
Dada God

Post by GailsFriend » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Unfortunately, words like "arrogant", "idiotic", "silly" and other descriptions have been used to describe me and what I am trying to say. It tends to make it more personal, although I realize no one really knows me here. So, I am not affected.

Again, thanks for all of those who are participating and making this thread enjoyable.

Now, if my questions already have answers....is there anyone who like to direct the discussion in a different direction?

Let's have fun....and be nice to each other. We are Alice Cooper fans, doesn't that make us wonderful already?

mattcoddington
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mattcoddington » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:33 pm

GailsFriend wrote:Unfortunately, words like "arrogant", "idiotic", "silly" and other descriptions have been used to describe me and what I am trying to say. It tends to make it more personal, although I realize no one really knows me here. So, I am not affected.
so none of this is your fault? that's what you're telling us?
GailsFriend wrote:Again, thanks for all of those who are participating and making this thread enjoyable.
you're welcome for answers to such great mysteries.
GailsFriend wrote:Now, if my questions already have answers....is there anyone who like to direct the discussion in a different direction?
you have been directed to such resources on several occasions. if you were paying attention, then you would know where to start.
GailsFriend wrote:Let's have fun....and be nice to each other. We are Alice Cooper fans, doesn't that make us wonderful already?
there is an 'off topic' forum here. go have all the fun you want.

kevinuk81
Cheese roll anyone?
Cheese roll anyone?

Post by kevinuk81 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:39 pm

mattcoddington wrote:[there is an 'off topic' forum here. go have all the fun you want.
That is called Fun and Games.
Anything I say or write is my own personal opinion, no matter who agrees or disagrees with me.

GailsFriend
Dada God
Dada God

Post by GailsFriend » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:24 pm

1)Alice, I completely enjoy the commercials, tv and movie appearances you do. Can we look forward to more in the future?

2)Seeing the ACAS video you released, has any other band asked for your personal vision on their video?

GailsFriend
Dada God
Dada God

Post by GailsFriend » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:47 pm

1)Alice, I remember a controversy about an album that proclaimed that it was produced by you, which turned out to be false. Considering the cost effectiveness, have you been tempted at producing your own albums?

2)Raise Your Fist and Yell was a completely digital production, where do you stand today on digital vs. analog production?

GailsFriend
Dada God
Dada God

Post by GailsFriend » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:46 pm

Alice, Kiss once did a convention tour across America where fans could buy cool merchandise and have a close intimate acoustic concert by the band.

In your opinion, Do Alice Cooper songs translate well in a acoustic setting?

Considering that a chicken and a leg prosthesis once made onstage, would you be scared performing that close to your dedicated throng in the lobby of a hotel without ample security?

mattcoddington
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mattcoddington » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:04 pm

GailsFriend wrote:Considering that a chicken and a leg prosthesis once made onstage, would you be scared performing that close to your dedicated throng in the lobby of a hotel without ample security?
stick a fork in it.

WickedYoungMan
Goat Herder
Goat Herder

Post by WickedYoungMan » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Okay this road is coming to an end now. I'll let the admin/other mods decide what's best for this. Lockin it up.
Me = Winning