Alice on Carson Daly

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Alice on Carson Daly

Post by NotSoPerfect » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:24 am

It would appear that Alice will be on Carson Daly this Tuesday night, Nov. 4th.

Check your local listings, at least where I'm at, Carson Daly comes on after Jimmy Fallon on NBC.
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!

daytripper
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Alice on Carson Daly

Post by daytripper » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:34 am

:bam: Yikes...thats late !
I need my beauty sleep. :rotfl:
Thanks NotSoPerfect...will TRY to see it.
* for being a brat, refusing to act your age*
* http://www.myspace.com/daytripper63 *

Screwtape
Trash
Trash

Post by Screwtape » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:22 am

thanks for the heads up. I'll stay up late for Alice

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:25 pm

FYI, Alice is on Carson Daly TONIGHT. It had said the 4th and that usually goes by the work day you're on...even tho the show airs after midnight. But, NWAC's official twitter just said tonight, and the Carson Daly official page says "tonight, Nov. 3rd." So...tune in tonight!!!

BellaDonna
Killer
Killer

Post by BellaDonna » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:45 am

I just looked it up on comcast: it's on tonite - though that is really 11/4.

You know?.... I was just doing really well going to bed early... looks like it's time to set the clock on the dvr and put in a disk! Ahhh! I'll get to wake up to Alice in the morning! Aheheheh!!!!! :rotfl:

BD
..We're finally alone. Wash the dust from your hair now, I don't care if you ever get home..

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:56 am

Ok......I'm drawing a bit of a blank....ElectedPlus....your real name's Tim, isn't it? This is a picture of you, right?
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2 ... =568655178

They showed this picture at the beginning of Alice's interview on Carson Daly tonight! They were making a reference to October being Alice's month, and Alice was saying that the crowd really gets into it and is part of the show, and then....that picture popped up!

Was a 2-part interview...Alice got the better part of 20 minutes of the show, and a LOT of pictures were shown.

Keep an eye on Carson Daly's section of NBC.com. The episode should show up there shortly!

damiennalice
Bouilliabase
Bouilliabase

Post by damiennalice » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:59 am

My personal fav line ... Alice saying he must be over-qualified for induction into RnRHoF.

BellaDonna
Killer
Killer

Post by BellaDonna » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:00 am

Ok: so I couldn't be bothered with the dvr instruction manual: I broke my rule and stayed up late.. yeah, yeah... it was Alice, it was worth it! Nice interview! It was a sweet "Good Night" as opposed to a "Good Mornin'!" :)

Good show!

BD
..We're finally alone. Wash the dust from your hair now, I don't care if you ever get home..

sammysausage76
Killer
Killer

Post by sammysausage76 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:15 pm

Damn!! Completely forgot to set the DVR. I went on the website to see if I could watch video, but there is no video of it up yet...hopefully they will put it up.

Dragonlady
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dragonlady » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:38 pm

NotSoPerfect wrote:Ok......I'm drawing a bit of a blank....ElectedPlus....your real name's Tim, isn't it? This is a picture of you, right?

They showed this picture at the beginning of Alice's interview on Carson Daly tonight! They were making a reference to October being Alice's month, and Alice was saying that the crowd really gets into it and is part of the show, and then....that picture popped up!
That's too cool! :clap:

ElectedPlus
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by ElectedPlus » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:04 am

[quote="NotSoPerfect"]Ok......I'm drawing a bit of a blank....ElectedPlus....your real name's Tim, isn't it? This is a picture of you, right?

Was a 2-part interview...Alice got the better part of 20 minutes of the show, and a LOT of pictures were shown.

Keep an eye on Carson Daly's section of NBC.com. The episode should show up there shortly![/quote]

Yep, that's me ... very strange! did a quick snapshot after a gob-splat of blood from Pat after the execution ... You've got sharp eyes NSP, thanks for letting me know! Hunting around for a digital copy :)

ElectedPlus
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by ElectedPlus » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:28 pm

not having luck tracking this footage down, would still like to see it tho ... if someone here managed to get it, please could they contact? PM or tstim67@googlemail.com . thanks!