Suck Movie - another video

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

WickedYoungMan
Goat Herder
Goat Herder

Re: Suck Movie - another video

Post by WickedYoungMan » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:59 am

glamprincess wrote:I've got tickets to see Suck at the Toronto Film Festival.
How does one even ask for tickets to this movie without it sounding a little off?

"Yes, I would like two tickets to suck please."
glamprincess wrote:So I will let you all know how the movie went and how significant Alice's role is in the movie. Looking forward to seeing Alice sink his teeth (pun intended) into it....
I predict the word "suck" will be used several times in your review (keeping in mind how professional you are, none the less.)
Me = Winning

sparkinthedark
DiS ViciOuS stalker
DiS ViciOuS stalker

Post by sparkinthedark » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:11 pm

AC Collect wrote:I sure as hell am looking forward to that film. Is alice in it much though?

The full extent of Alice's role isn't known yet, but it would appear that he and Calico weren't in Canada all that long filming so one would assume it's not a huge role. As glamprincess said, she'll check out things like that when she's seen the movie and I'm sure she will let us know more detail.
aLL HeaRt
>---❤️--->

glamprincess
Dada God
Dada God

Post by glamprincess » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:51 pm

WickedYoungMan wrote:
glamprincess wrote:I've got tickets to see Suck at the Toronto Film Festival.
How does one even ask for tickets to this movie without it sounding a little off?

"Yes, I would like two tickets to suck please."
glamprincess wrote:So I will let you all know how the movie went and how significant Alice's role is in the movie. Looking forward to seeing Alice sink his teeth (pun intended) into it....
I predict the word "suck" will be used several times in your review (keeping in mind how professional you are, none the less.)
:rotfl: :rotfl: and thanks.

glamprincess
Dada God
Dada God

Post by glamprincess » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:55 pm

sparkinthedark wrote:
AC Collect wrote:I sure as hell am looking forward to that film. Is alice in it much though?
The full extent of Alice's role isn't known yet, but it would appear that he and Calico weren't in Canada all that long filming so one would assume it's not a huge role. As glamprincess said, she'll check out things like that when she's seen the movie and I'm sure she will let us know more detail.
Yes, sparkinthedark is right, in that I will try to let everyone know how many appearances Alice makes in the film and how significant his role is. The screenings of this film are due to take place on September 11 and September 13. So I should be able to provide a report not long after that.

AC Collect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by AC Collect » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:24 pm

OK COOL
It's Just The Little Things That Drive me Wild!

CountryMetalPunk
Trash
Trash

Post by CountryMetalPunk » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:33 pm

I noticed on the movie's website that it listed most of the cast, including the other rockstars, and then said "with Alice Cooper." So it sounds like he has a small role. I could definately be wrong, though.

damiennalice
Bouilliabase
Bouilliabase

Post by damiennalice » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:49 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU9s5H5HqJg

Interview with the director. Talks about Alice at the 5 minute mark.

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:26 pm

One of the members of NWAC went to the premiere and posted some quick notes. He said:

Alice's charactor is in the movie from the first scene and makes several other appearances in the movie. He also ends the movie with I am the spider. He does have some real good one liners.
The only problem I have with the movie is that Calico is only in one scene...

Apparently, Calico was at the premiere, but Alice was not as he's filming another commercial for Sony.

If you want to read a few additional notes, and see a few pictures with Calico, the post is here:
http://forum.nightswithalicecooper.com/ ... 124#346124
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!