Shameless Self Promotion

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Shameless Self Promotion

Post by Si » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:26 am

I rarely do this, but with Xmas coming up fast I just wanted to remind everyone that if you use Amazon for you xmas goodies you can help STUK a great deal by entering the site via us.

By using the links, under the menu on every page, to enter amazon you make sure STUK gets a small percentage of any money you decide to spend. This includes ANYTHING you buy on Amazon in that session. If you click on a link for, say, 'Along Came A Spider' and then buy "Mermaids have more fun' STUK STILL gets the credit for the sale. Everything in their store counts, even third party purchases. It's only a few pennies per sale but it can add up and all helps pay the server bills etc.

Also this year Amazon have some cool gift tokens available if you can't think of what to get someone.
For UK you can access them directly here.

For US Amazon you can go here.

Finally I would like to add that we really do appriciate all the people who do use the links. It's not a huge amount of money normally (although 500+ copies of ACAS didn't hurt :bam: ) but, while I hate sites that have adverts all over them so try and keep it subtle and unobtrosive here, the fact is it does help pay the costs of running the site each month.

Thank you