New interview with Alice posted on MSN

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

FREEZIN
Trash
Trash

New interview with Alice posted on MSN

Post by FREEZIN » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:38 am

Not sure if it's been posted, but if you love reading AC interviews, here's one I found on MSN today:
http://music.sympatico.msn.ca/abc/newsa ... =120880047

glamprincess
Dada God
Dada God

Post by glamprincess » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:10 pm

In this interview, I found the following quote from Alice to be very interesting:
"First of all, we appropriately hate serial killers. Anybody that's a serial killer is so off-balance and so sick - the Charles Mansons, the Jeffrey Dahmers, the Ted Bundys of the world, even the Hitlers of the world."
Very recently, on the "could anyone blame Alice" thread, I said that Hitler and Charles Manson were killers and somebody argued that they were not killers. I am glad to see that Alice sees it the same way that I do!

blackwidow2008
Trash
Trash

Post by blackwidow2008 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:46 pm

glamprincess wrote:In this interview, I found the following quote from Alice to be very interesting:
"First of all, we appropriately hate serial killers. Anybody that's a serial killer is so off-balance and so sick - the Charles Mansons, the Jeffrey Dahmers, the Ted Bundys of the world, even the Hitlers of the world."
Very recently, on the "could anyone blame Alice" thread, I said that Hitler and Charles Manson were killers and somebody argued that they were not killers. I am glad to see that Alice sees it the same way that I do!
How could ANYONE say Hitler and Manson were not killers?! That person was totally insane!

mattcoddington
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mattcoddington » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:46 pm

glamprincess wrote:In this interview, I found the following quote from Alice to be very interesting:
oh, stop gloating! :)

BellaDonna
Killer
Killer

Post by BellaDonna » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:53 am

Note that he said "even the Hitlers of the world". This usage implies not only Hitler but others like him as well...

Keep gloating, Glam! :laugh:
..We're finally alone. Wash the dust from your hair now, I don't care if you ever get home..

glamprincess
Dada God
Dada God

Post by glamprincess » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:55 pm

BellaDonna wrote:Note that he said "even the Hitlers of the world". This usage implies not only Hitler but others like him as well...

Keep gloating, Glam! :laugh:
Thanks BD. You are very kind.

daytripper63
Dada God
Dada God

Post by daytripper63 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:07 pm

Thanks for posting. :grin:

For being a brat, refusing to act your age !
http://www.myspace.com/daytripper63