Muscle of Love

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

kevinuk81
Cheese roll anyone?
Cheese roll anyone?

Muscle of Love

Post by kevinuk81 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:13 pm

Did i read somewhere here recently that Muscle of Love would be re-released, if so, when will it be?
Anything I say or write is my own personal opinion, no matter who agrees or disagrees with me.

aliceclone12
Killer
Killer

Post by aliceclone12 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:54 am

Muscle of love, goes to hell and lace and whiskey are going to be re-released i think but i have no clue when...
The words I speak are true, we're all humanary stew, if we don't pledge allegiance to, AC12

Headbangers Ball
Yorkshire Rose
Yorkshire Rose

Post by Headbangers Ball » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:04 pm

Excuse my ignorance, but why are they to be re-released? Is it because they will be digitally remastered or something?
IF YOU GET UP IN THE MORNING, ITS A GOOD DAY!

Guilty
Killer
Killer

Post by Guilty » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:58 pm

anytime now or so ive been led to beleve

dont whip me if i am wrong, but not so long ago ther was a similar thread and it had the release dates of mol and l&w. also announcing pfy & ea re-release
so have a dig and see what you can find.
i'm guilty an i think i've been framed anyway

kevinuk81
Cheese roll anyone?
Cheese roll anyone?

Post by kevinuk81 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:07 pm

I got PFY and EA the same day as ACAS, thought MOL was out this week sometime, i may be wrong, but i have wanted that cd for ages.
Anything I say or write is my own personal opinion, no matter who agrees or disagrees with me.

Billie1966
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Billie1966 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:19 pm

Saw all three in the music store today.

Danny~
"I know their under the bed... That's where they hide"

kevinuk81
Cheese roll anyone?
Cheese roll anyone?

Post by kevinuk81 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:26 pm

That is helpful, but i am in the UK, so not really helpful, but thanks anyway.

Stuart
Trash
Trash

Post by Stuart » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:37 pm

Fingers crossed, but are there any unreleased or live tracks on the re-released versions of these albums. I saw a review of EA and PFY in Classic Rock but it mentioned nothing about rare stuff ;-(

kevinuk81
Cheese roll anyone?
Cheese roll anyone?

Post by kevinuk81 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:28 pm

Same stuff as originally released for PFY and EA.

cooperrocks
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by cooperrocks » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:55 pm

Headbangers Ball,

They are being rereleased in the United States because those three albums were out of print in the United States though you could easily find them online. I knew Muscle of Love and Lace and Whiskey had been out of print, but I actually didn't know until a few weeks ago that apparently they had stopped printing GTH. I still to see that one in music stores quite often.

killer wolf
Dada God
Dada God

Post by killer wolf » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:18 am

Play.com have MOL £7-99 in stock, L&W £6-99 temporarily out of stock...

nowt but the basic tracks shown on the listing.

i've had both for years on import CD, so needless to say there's nowt there to tempt me into buying a fresh copy. they are two of my fave albums tho.
~Roses On White Lace~ A Love Story...Kinda
KW
/X\oo/X\

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

Post by scotty » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:01 am

for the hard core officianados out there-if they were to include live,unreleased,rare,or b-side tracks,what would they be for these albums? I must consult my illustrated collectors guide,but I believe for MOL,neal had a track that he sang lead vocal on....does the coopers version exist or is it on one of neals albums like "platinum god"? I believe GTH had it's share of tracks that got cut.

Headbangers Ball
Yorkshire Rose
Yorkshire Rose

Post by Headbangers Ball » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:31 pm

cooperrocks wrote:Headbangers Ball,

They are being rereleased in the United States because those three albums were out of print in the United States though you could easily find them online. I knew Muscle of Love and Lace and Whiskey had been out of print, but I actually didn't know until a few weeks ago that apparently they had stopped printing GTH. I still to see that one in music stores quite often.
Thank you. :grin:
IF YOU GET UP IN THE MORNING, ITS A GOOD DAY!

WickedYoungMan
Goat Herder
Goat Herder

Post by WickedYoungMan » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:20 pm

As was mentioned in the other thread.. Flush The Fashion and From The Inside to be re-released in Sept.
Me = Winning

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:04 pm

scotty wrote:for the hard core officianados out there-if they were to include live,unreleased,rare,or b-side tracks,what would they be for these albums? I must consult my illustrated collectors guide,but I believe for MOL,neal had a track that he sang lead vocal on....does the coopers version exist or is it on one of neals albums like "platinum god"? I believe GTH had it's share of tracks that got cut.

" Baby Please Don't Stop " is the song you are thinking of. There's a couple of different versions. MOL has sonically the best sounding outtakes from the original band. Never Been Sold Before is radically different than the lp release.

I'm sure with these re-releases coming out it seems highly unlikely we'll see the yrs in the making " mega box " being released. Certainly there's enough material out there to make double cds of LITD/KILLER and MOL. The early back catalogue has been handled very poorly.