Milwaukee Wisconsin Riverside pics 080808

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

zbeeblebro
Trash
Trash

Milwaukee Wisconsin Riverside pics 080808

Post by zbeeblebro » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:03 pm

Here is all the pics I have to share. Please ignore my last post (as I dont know how to delete it). Also, I have cell phone footage of his being hung if anyone knows of a good site to post this as Flickr you need to be a PAYING member. If you get the chance please comment on the photos as I would like to add captions and I would like cooper fan suggestions! Thanks and enjoy the photos!

http://flickr.com/photos/29377600@N03/

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

Post by scotty » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:02 pm

incredible photos dude,thanks for sharing! questions:any new songs played? and did you notice any problems from the broken rib alice has?

damiennalice
Bouilliabase
Bouilliabase

Post by damiennalice » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:03 pm

Awesome !! Looks like "The Good Land" had a rockin' good time last night.

Prince Alice
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Prince Alice » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:36 pm

So, are those other dancers Sheryl and Sonora?
All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand!..
check it out: www.uhfd.com

lattss
Killer
Killer

Post by lattss » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:44 am

Good to see those photos and good to see that you had a good time.I know I did!.I was six rows behind you.The Riverside sure is an awesome venue.I had never been there before.

I know the questions were asked to him, but I'll just throw in my two cents worth if that's okay.

Unfortunately, Alice didn't play anything new.When I saw him last year, I don't believe they did as much of an intro into Feed my Frankenstein,so I was getting excited that something new was going to be played.

I didn't really notice any problems from the broken rib.In fact, I would never have guessed that he was hurt if I didn't already no about it.He was moving all over the stage and singing just fine.

I know one of the dancers was Sheryl, but I don't recall any mention of Sonora.Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this zbeeblebro, and again, awesome pictures!

zbeeblebro
Trash
Trash

Post by zbeeblebro » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:37 am

Thanks for the kind words. I believe the other dancer was Calico (sp) his daughter. Thats who he introduced. As far as the rib I didnt notice ANYTHING wrong at all other than he didnt do any jumping jacks like I have seen him do in soooo many shows. Yes, to most everyones dismay there were no new songs. Alot of people I saw were wearing ACAS shirts so I know its out there. Will be at the Sioux City show Sunday night and will report if any change and will have a new set of pictures. BTW the opening band TAT was very good! (Besides being in love with Tatiana now... she was right in front of me the WHOLE time... rrrrrr) :))

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:36 am

lattss wrote:

I know one of the dancers was Sheryl, but I don't recall any mention of Sonora.Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this zbeeblebro, and again, awesome pictures!
Yup. Sheryl was in the purple dress, and it was Calico in the pink dress. Sonora was back at the hotel as she woke up with strep throat. However, she was back tonight--in a blue dress.

Sheryl also is appearing during WTMN as he nurse, and Sonora appeared tonight as well in a blonde wig, blue dress with white apron that had two bloody handprints, and a leash that Calico was using to hold her back from Alice! :laugh:
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!

Jumping Jack
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Jumping Jack » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:06 am

Nice pics.

Chuck got tired of tthe Fu pretty quickly, LOL!
Caffeine! Caffeine!
Amphetamine
A little speed is all I need
Caffeine! Caffeine!

sparkinthedark
DiS ViciOuS stalker
DiS ViciOuS stalker

Post by sparkinthedark » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:41 am

NotSoPerfect wrote:Sonora was back at the hotel as she woke up with strep throat.
Could someone tell me what "strep throat" is, please? Is it just like a sore throat?
NotSoPerfect wrote:Sonora appeared tonight as well... and a leash that Calico was using to hold her back from Alice! :laugh:

Just a little snippet - this is what they did with Chuck's daughter at the UK shows - the leash thing.
aLL HeaRt
>---❤️--->

glamprincess
Dada God
Dada God

Post by glamprincess » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:03 pm

Jumping Jack wrote: Chuck got tired of tthe Fu pretty quickly, LOL!
Maybe he reads this message board..... :laugh:

glamprincess
Dada God
Dada God

Post by glamprincess » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:06 pm

sparkinthedark wrote: Could someone tell me what "strep throat" is, please? Is it just like a sore throat?
It's a bacterial infection and the throat is very sore. It is cleared up with antibiotics.
Dr. Glamprincess

sparkinthedark
DiS ViciOuS stalker
DiS ViciOuS stalker

Post by sparkinthedark » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:17 pm

glamprincess wrote:
sparkinthedark wrote: Could someone tell me what "strep throat" is, please? Is it just like a sore throat?
It's a bacterial infection and the throat is very sore. It is cleared up with antibiotics.
Dr. Glamprincess

Thanks Dr. Glam! Sounds nasty - glad she's recovering well!
aLL HeaRt
>---❤️--->

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

Post by scotty » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:12 am

very contagious too...if alice catches it,this will put him down for sure.