Alice's teeth

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Gunner
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Gunner » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:31 pm

Seriously Andy, I think you are taking things far too seriously here.

Nearly half Alice's teeth were missing and maybe not completely 16, maybe more!? - is that OK? The answer to the topic question is; He has worn 'falsies' to an extent since 1980' ish (maybe just before), some were pretty obvious (e.g Clones video - where they are all white and perfect all of a sudden). They were better in the late eighties and they are really excellent now - Hollywood teeth!! A bit too excellent for a 20 year old man if you know what I mean!?? I think the front few are capped and whitened in all honesty.

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:12 pm

Gunner wrote:What about Alice's hair? How many of you don't know it's white under there? Or am I exaggerating again!??? :x :/
Are you saying he wears a wig or he dyes his hair?

I would assume he dies his hair... never looked like a wig to me.
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

glamprincess
Dada God
Dada God

Post by glamprincess » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:56 pm

I keep hearing about this Alice Cooper chick...
I keep hearing about her teeth, her hair, her nose, her nails, etc.
Well.....
WHO is SHE???
Is she a blonde folk singer?
A ballerina?
Barack Obama's new running mate?
Please answer and help me please.....

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

Post by scotty » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:52 pm

she's a troubled woman for troubled times!!!
getting back to the hair dyeing issue-there was a picture of him getting it done here maybe two weeks ago.

Gunner
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Gunner » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:56 pm

Are you saying he wears a wig or he dyes his hair?
He dyes his hair. He's pretty lucky to have all that hair still really.
A bit too excellent for a 20 year old man if you know what I mean!??
I meant '60'.

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:05 pm

I have no problem with someone his age dying their hair... especially since he's a rock star after all.
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

hywel
Killer
Killer

Post by hywel » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:45 pm

A_MichaelUK wrote:>why vicious?

Learn to read. I never said your post was vicious,

if that's what you're implying. I said as long as the "talk" (your word) is not a vicious attack based on someone's nose.

i can read, you wrote vicious, why would anyone be vicious about anything alice here?

>i was only kidding.

That did occur to me, but then I saw that you had used the 'telloff' emoticon, so it was hard to tell. If you were joking and wanted to make that clear, you should have used the appropriate emoticon for that. Instead, you gave the impression that if Alice's nose was to be discussed, then it shouldn't be. That's why I said there should be no problem if that's what you wanted to do, as long as it didn't turn into a vicious (personal) attack. This is yet another example of you not knowing how to post on this board and therefore, your meaning is not clear. Both glamprincess and steven_crayn have had to point that out to you as well.

never mind im learning.

> so what you are saying its ok to talk about alice's nose if based on fact.

Sure and as long as we're don't get unneccary personal comments as a result.

>plus alice makes fun of his own nose more than anyone else does. how do you know this for a fact, what evidence do you have to back up your statement?

I've heard him do it many times, both in person, in print and in interviews. Do you really think I would post something here and not be at the very least reasonably sure about it? Do me a favour.

:nono: but you said more than anybody. how do you know that for a fact for all you know millions could make fun of his nose without you knowing for a fact. :nono: now now andy.
let's play twister, let's play risk, yeah, yeah, yeah. yeah.hywel04@hotmail.com

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:47 pm

>Nearly half Alice's teeth were missing and maybe not completely 16, maybe more!? - is that OK?

Unfortunately, you still don't get it. Again, I invite you to take this to private messages if you want to pursue this. I'm happy either way.

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:52 pm

>but you said more than anybody. how do you know that for a fact for all you know millions could make fun of his nose without you knowing for a fact.

Of course, you're right, but there's a couple of answers to that, both of which apply (and I imagine you're brighter than you appear on this board, in which case, you'll already be aware of these). For one thing, Alice himself has said that he makes fun of himself (including his nose) more than anybody, so if you have a problem with those particular words, that's who you should take it up with. We all know (as the Racquel Welch and Groucho Marx threads among others have shown) that you have a problem with a lot of things Alice says (you're the one who called him "a fantasist"). Also, as with Gunner's explanation yesterday, you can think of it as "a figure of speech". The difference between his use of "a figure of speech" and mine, is that his statement can be shown to be false and misleading based on the footage he kept referring to, whereas my statement can't be shown to be false because it can't be verified, which is why I used it is a way of getting the point across in the most unambiguous way I could think of (the point being, if you want to make fun of someone's nose, then given that that person often does it to himself (and to others), then go ahead.

hywel
Killer
Killer

Post by hywel » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:06 pm

[quote="A_MichaelUK"]>but you said more than anybody. how do you know that for a fact for all you know millions could make fun of his nose without you knowing for a fact.

Of course, you're right,

and you are wrong.

vince_raven
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by vince_raven » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:58 pm

I've also noticed that his left ear lobe is an inch higher than it was in '82. Hmmmmmmm........
Cooper took the stage,put on the best rock show since Gloria Estefan/Miami Sound Machine in 1987.

Alicehunter2000
Killer
Killer

Post by Alicehunter2000 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:55 am

I heard he only had 3 teeth.....and 3 of those......are sharp enough to bite off your nose.

Noses, teeth....sounded pertinate to the subject being discussed
"Your as Stiff as my Smoking Barrel"

Guilty
Killer
Killer

Post by Guilty » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:30 am

can you all kiss and makeup :alice:
i'm guilty an i think i've been framed anyway

hywel
Killer
Killer

Post by hywel » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:12 am

Guilty wrote:can you all kiss and makeup :alice:

no need too. nothing is meant in a vicious way. most is tounge in cheek so to say.

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:06 pm

A_MichaelUK wrote:I don't think you're that stupid, although I have wondered if that might be the case
:nono:
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!

kevinuk81
Cheese roll anyone?
Cheese roll anyone?

Post by kevinuk81 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:16 pm

grammar
Anything I say or write is my own personal opinion, no matter who agrees or disagrees with me.