2-hour Alice tribute on radio

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

TeresofBlood
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by TeresofBlood » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:13 pm

Well, you can listen two nights a week: Thursday and Friday 4-7 PM on 91.5 WMLN!

I actually do two different shows. On Thursdays, I do "The Summer of Love", which is music from 66-68, focusing on 1967 of course. That is my major show. That show takes a lot out of me, so my Friday show is usually more album oriented. I prefer that, but I still have a lot of great classic rock that never gets played.

I do Alice tributes often, especially when people are at the station, because no one my age listens to him. I'll bust out a bunch of songs and blow them away. I've made a few new fans right off the top of my head. Most recently, I played Halo of Flies, Desperado, Drive Me Nervous, Dead Babies and Killer for the station manager and another DJ. Both subsequently went out and bought Killer. Hopefully there are people listening through the radio making similar discoveries.

Prince Alice
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Prince Alice » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:29 pm

I really want to hear the bonus tracks, can anybody help me (I don't have itunes).
All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand!..
check it out: www.uhfd.com

WickedYoungMan
Goat Herder
Goat Herder

Post by WickedYoungMan » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:24 pm

Prince Alice wrote:I really want to hear the bonus tracks, can anybody help me (I don't have itunes).
No. iTunes only at the moment, sorry. Anything else is treading against board rules.
Me = Winning

Prince Alice
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Prince Alice » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:53 pm

Okay, that's cool! I don't want cause any trouble :nono:
All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand!..
check it out: www.uhfd.com