Shadow of Yourself/I'll be there on youtube

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Erickana
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Shadow of Yourself/I'll be there on youtube

Post by Erickana » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:24 pm

Since all the songs from ACAS are on youtube, could someone please put these 2 tracks on youtube too, i can't use itunes with my computer, so at least i will have the chance to hear them on youtube.
thanks in advance

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:30 pm

>Since all the songs from ACAS are on youtube, could someone please put these 2 tracks on youtube too, i can't use itunes with my computer, so at least i will have the chance to hear them on youtube.

I think you may have been warned about this already. You shouldn't really encourage people to do this. As a member of this board, you are expected to abide by the following:
6. You agree not to post links to any officially released material. Nor will you advertise the sale of bootleg or pirate recordings on SickthingsUK. You can discuss the existance of said materials or ask about the availability ("does anyone have..?") but DO NOT publically offer to supply such materials, especially for money. Take it to private email/PM. Discussion on audio/video trading is permitted but you must not arrange trading deals on the message board.

While the above does not specifically cover your request, the implication is that you shouldn't ask others to post links either.

TeresofBlood
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by TeresofBlood » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:47 pm

Why can't you use iTunes?

WickedYoungMan
Goat Herder
Goat Herder

Post by WickedYoungMan » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:24 pm

Thread closed. Please refer to A_MichaelUK's post. Anymore posts asking for people to upload the bonus tracks to YouTube could possibly result in administrative action toward you, just a warning to you Erikana or anyone else. Please do not ask for this anymore.
Me = Winning